• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New Years Sale

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup, those are some I'm looking to add to my pile. If nobody else is in line, I'll jump on that.

Yup, those are some I'm looking to add to my pile. If nobody else is in line, I'll jump on that.

You're first in line. Will get you some pics later today.... In the meantime, if you'd like to send me a zip code, I could calculate shipping.

Thanks,

-Eric-

Whew, I think I replied to everyone's PM's. I will calculate shipping and get back to buyers this afternoon/evening.

Thanks everyone!:cyclops:

All pending sales boxed up and weighed. Out of time and energy for the evening...shipping and total prices incoming Tuesday. Thanks again!

Updated the original posts; a few items remain. All paid items shipped except the Nukes...which need re-boxing. Many thanks to all involved!

-Eric-

Looking to finish up this sale...many thanks to all who helped lighten the load a bit! All paid items have been delivered or shipped. Any remaining items have been moved to Post #2.

Looking for responses from the following. Even if the answer is no longer interested...

5x7: Kos 29-310 cases
3 Stooges: Nike Smoke/Apache
AdAstra: Zinc
Dan H: Zinc

Thanks again!!!

-Eric-

Oh yeah. My package came a couple weeks ago. There were two rockets. And a box of various electronic parts that I haven’t gone through yet but look fun. Thanks again.

Back