Be Careful This weekend..

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't get why rocket dorks get all bent out of shape over consumer fireworks and statistics. It's freaking new years.

Ain't you the fella that called an epoxy company and told them the temperature specs were a matter of LIFE and Death!!!? Bless your heart.

How did I know you'd be posting here on New Years Eve instead of out ringing in the new year with friends?

Your reply chains remind me of this. https://youtu.be/t5NInhNnTZo

Proud idjit right here... Yup welcome to the internet!

The only way I knew it was the New Year was some idjit had to set off something at midnight and scared the dog.

I'm glad to hear you're sleeping well Al..
Now lets hear "the worst is behind me",, lol..

Happy New Year for you and Karen Al...

Teddy

The only way I knew it was the New Year was some idjit had to set off something at midnight and scared the dog.

They did the big display here in Aspen at 10pm local. It was a little confusing.

Cool, you would have broken local law because....'Merica! And apparently your desire to play with pyrotechnics is much more important than my right to sleep, again cuz of 'Merica.

Oh come now Al, you live in Connecticut. You cant fart or turn around without breaking some sort of law there.

Sent from my iPad using Rocketry Forum

You know the difference between a dentist and a sadist? The sadist has newer magazines.

Sent from my iPad using Rocketry Forum

No fireworks in my neck of the woods. Wife and I watched the Ravens blow there playoff hopes on the DVR, then went to bed depressed at about 10:30.

Back