Madcow sent the wrong order

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nathan

Reaction score
Does anyone know a rocketeer in California named Matt Zeman? My wife ordered me a Nike Smoke kit for Christmas from Madcow during Black Friday sales. I didn't open it until this morning and they sent the wrong order. What they sent was a 4" Frenzy XL kit and some other stuff ordered by someone named Matt Zeman. I'm going to contact Madcow and return it. I wonder if they sent him our order.

Does anyone know a rocketeer in California named Matt Zeman? My wife ordered me a Nike Smoke kit for Christmas from Madcow during Black Friday sales. I didn't open it until this morning and they sent the wrong order. What they sent was a 4" Frenzy XL kit and some other stuff ordered by someone named Matt Zeman. I'm going to contact Madcow and return it. I wonder if they sent him our order.

I met a guy we all referred to as the "Zeman" at the early MDRA launches...probably a long shot....maybe merely just the same name.

I'm afraid to ask, who got the better of the deal ? $

Last edited:

I bet the guy who got your kit was surprised. Just email or call and talk to one of the Mike's and I am sure they will take care of you. It might be faster to send it to ordered it. MC could give you the address. Things happen. I keep thinking that they sold 350 of just one kit. So I would guess they sold at least 1500 kits over the sale.

I received the wrong photo book from Shutterfly a few years ago. I offered to forward the book to the proper person, but they never acknowledged the offer and just had me return it. I guess they didn't want to give me the address or wouldn't take the chance that the order could get damaged, lost, etc. when I shipped it. We got our book 2 days later, so it didn't get misdirected.

I have the mailing address of the guy who ordered the Frenzy because it is on the packing slip. But I have already contacted Madcow. They actually replied to my email on Christmas day! They have already refunded my order and sent me a shipping label to return the box with the wrong order. Now that's good customer service.

Back