• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

TRA Las Vegas Yard Sale #3 - body tubes, couplers, nose cones, CR, misc items.

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Items arrived in good condition. Thanks much guys.

Those charge containers will be flying on my level two attempt. Now, to begin the ground testing.

Got the Av Bay - now to find the timer and altimeter. Thanks Rob and TLV. Hope to see you guys for Springfest.

I received mine in good order. I'm not sure when they arrived, as I have been out of town. There were a couple of cool decals thrown in - thanks, Rob!

Sent from my iPhone using Rocketry Forum

Caught me asleep at the wheel ...2.6 nosecones and components are always welcome .

Kenny

I received one box yesterday, and a second today. Everything looked great thanks!

I've also received my items. Everything was packaged well and the sticker was a nice bonus. I've bought 3 separate times from Rob during this sale and each one was super easy.

Back