Let me be the first to wish you Merry Christmas!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K'Tesh

.....OpenRocket's ..... "Chuck Norris"
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Let me be the first to wish you Merry Christmas!

圣诞节快乐

Lol! K'Tesh, you're good!! Being on the other side of the dateline gets you to Christmas even before Santa it seems :roll: Warmest wishes to you, and hope all is well.
:hohoho:

Any thoughts of a visit back to Fillible's Follies?

Lol! K'Tesh, you're good!! Being on the other side of the dateline gets you to Christmas even before Santa it seems :roll: Warmest wishes to you, and hope all is well.
:hohoho:

Any thoughts of a visit back to Fillible's Follies?

Thanks! Things are doing pretty well... I managed to pay off my (only) credit card debt. Now I've got to deal with my medical bills (from being cut open back in '15) and my student loans.

September? Nope, not going to happen any time soon (presuming current course of activities and plans). However, I am planning on being in the area sometime in July (possibly in time for the club meeting on the 5th?... Presuming there is one then). Due to my travel plans, Thunder Down Under dream has gone up in smoke... But then there's always 2020 (perhaps).

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas everyone..
and have a safe and happy new year..

Teddy

Merry Christmas everyone. May your rockets fly straight.

Merry Christmas, from the land of the Chinook people and may your potlatch be warm and full of gifts and love.

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good Evening and Christmas day.

A very Merry Christmas and warmest wishes to all of you whatever holiday you may (or may not) be celebrating.

Merry Christmas in 20 sec from the Hoosier state - happy holidays to others.

Sent from my iPhone using Rocketry Forum

ff4035fae046a9639186b9fe1c31c715--vintage-christmas-cards-vintage-cards.jpg

Merry Christmas everyone! If you're celebrating something else (or nothing) best wishes and a happy return of the day to all of you.

Latest posts

Back