Who has package from Wildman BS sale?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I expect to see my impulse buy (30934.6Ns) in February or March like the last couple years. Our first launch up here isn't until April or May, so absolutely no hurry needed for me :)

Sent from my LG-H811 using Rocketry Forum mobile app

Yep,, I'm finished..
It went a bit over though,, a few days,,
it was my fault,, it took me a bit to get to everybody..
I'm so greatful..
Everything went wonderful for me with the sale..
It can become quite confusing at times..

Thank you all again so much,, lol..

Teddy

I thought about sending a note the week after Thanksgiving, but given the lack of appreciation for sarcasm so often evident in this forum, I decided not to. I’ll get my package a couple of days after a Tim sends it. Probably not before then. So next week I’ll miss not working on rockets I ordered this year. Instead, I’ll work on the ones I ordered last year. And the year before that.

Joe

Sent from my iPad using Rocketry Forum

I thought about sending a note the week after Thanksgiving, but given the lack of appreciation for sarcasm so often evident in this forum, I decided not to. I’ll get my package a couple of days after a Tim sends it. Probably not before then. So next week I’ll miss not working on rockets I ordered this year. Instead, I’ll work on the ones I ordered last year. And the year before that.

Joe

Rookie... :wink:
I still have kits from the sale in 2012... :eyeroll:

I received my order of motors a couple of weeks ago from Wildman. I'm wondering if I'm the first one to receive a Black Saturday order from Wildman.

Thanks,

I haven't received a darn thing yet! Nothing.
Worse, I've had absolutely zero communication of when things might arrive, no emails/calls/etc., not a peep.

Of course, I didn't actually order anything either, so that might have something to do with it.

ssixsixsix

I got my [2] Mach-2 kits last week. Motor order will be awhile. Some items were in stock [CTI motors] If you only ordered those, probably got them.

Most BF/Bs orders just start to show up around now. Rest assured Tim/Jackie and all the little Wildman Elves' having been working overtime to get your goodies on their "merry" way.

Stealth your invisible box of air has been shipped, probably sitting on your front porch with the invisible rocket order...better go check before stolen!!!

My onebadhawk stuff got to me in a few days! With bonus swag even (sticker and beer cozy).

Joe

Joe,
You thought about sending Tim a note about when your vacation was
but didn't because you thought someone on the forum would find out ??

Why would letting Tim know be sarcastic ??

Joe, when you're a customer, that means a great deal..
Tim would bend over backwards for you,, if he knew you needed it..
Give him a call man,, give him a chance..
He can't do anything for you if he doesn't know what would help you..

If you give him a call I bet ya anything you'll be glad you did...

And so will he..

Teddy

You'll SAAB your eye out, kid. An ongoing Christmas Story with Tim Lehr.

Andrew, keep in mind that 95% of Tim's BS sale is PRE-ORDER. You'll see it when you see it. If it is important that you have it now, like a present for someone else, let them know.
Tim, Jackie and the Wild-elves do the best they can to get the orders made, packed and out as soon as possible. ASAP as it relates to the BS sale sometimes means March or later....

Got mine yesterday, got an email from Wildman when it shipped. Got an email from UPS telling me the expected arrival date. All very smooth.

Just got word it's shipping..

So, the club president is gonna get a very big box soon!! (4 of us have "group shipped" to him)

I ordered a Jr kit and indicated in the order notes that it was intended to be a Christmas gift. It arrived last Tue.

Sand hawk, obd 3/16" 25 ft harness, rocketpoxy tub, 4 pack igniters, and an AT H219T-14A DMS. He wants to ship it all as one order so it'll take some time for all the pieces to get here. It'll happen when it happens. Trying to have a sense of humor about it.

Sand hawk, obd 3/16" 25 ft harness, rocketpoxy tub, 4 pack igniters, and an AT H219T-14A DMS. He wants to ship it all as one order so it'll take some time for all the pieces to get here. It'll happen when it happens. Trying to have a sense of humor about it.

Hmmmmm.....I think a box with exactly these items just showed up at my door.
That's kinda funny, isn't it?

ssixsixsix

Got my ultimate darkstar kit about a week ago. On a separate order I got my rocket poxy but I’m waiting on a bunch of 24/40 hardware sets. They said they’re being custom made by Wildman and expect late January delivery on them. I love the kit and the shipping time.

Got my ultimate darkstar kit about a week ago. On a separate order I got my rocket poxy but I’m waiting on a bunch of 24/40 hardware sets. They said they’re being custom made by Wildman and expect late January delivery on them. I love the kit and the shipping time.

youre gonna need a ton of 24/40s to fly an ultimate!

Back