Who has package from Wildman BS sale?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Read the last two sentences. The shoulder fits fine but the cone's OD is larger than the OD of the airframe. I did some sanding and got it close enough.

Read the last two sentences. The shoulder fits fine but the cone's OD is larger than the OD of the airframe. I did some sanding and got it close enough.

I would hate to use a plastic cone on such a great kit like the BH. FG would be much better. A FG cone doesn't cost much.

I'm STILL waiting on my 38mm Blackhawk nose cone also. Talked to Jackie a couple weeks ago and she said that their nose cone supplier can only make 2 a day. I'm thinking Tim needs a new supplier. I got my Blackhawk all built and ready to fly, still no NC. Luckily I found an old plastic LOC nose cone laying around that fits. Now I have a place to put my tracker and I can finally start flying it.

I have an injection molded FG nosecone that came with the original BH38 kit years ago. PM me if you are interested.

I have an injection molded FG nosecone that came with the original BH38 kit years ago. PM me if you are interested.

I'm good with the LOC NC for test flights on H motors. It's just to house the tracker. I'll spank it good when the good NC arrives.
Any one else that's still waiting on their NC's, a plastic LOC will do in a pinch.

Back