Glowing Auras and ‘Black Money’: The Pentagon’s Mysterious U.F.O. Program

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glowing Auras and ‘Black Money’: The Pentagon’s Mysterious U.F.O. Program
16 Dec 2017

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/16/us/politics/pentagon-program-ufo-harry-reid.html

There are no UFO's visiting earth from other planets, because there is no such thing as outer space, the moon landings were fake, rockets can't work in a vacuum, the earth is flat, we live under a dome, the moon is a hologram, the sun is 3000 miles away, and there were no dinosaurs.
I think that about covers it.
Oh yeah............7-11 was a part time job.

This story and video made the national TV news last night.
I wonder why the DoD released the video, not the usual procedure of deny, deny, deny.

This story and video made the national TV news last night.
I wonder why the DoD released the video, not the usual procedure of deny, deny, deny.

It's coming.......
-The Disclosure Project
-Project Blue Beam
-the great deception

Take your pick.

After meeting the late Phil Klass at a lecture in the 90s...not so sure the "Phil Klass curse" isn't true.

THE LAST WILL AND TESTAMENT OF PHILIP J. KLASS
To ufologists who publicly criticize me, ... or who even think unkind thoughts about me in private, I do hereby leave and bequeath: THE UFO CURSE: No matter how long you live, you will never know any more about UFOs than you know today. You will never know any more about what UFOs really are, or where they come from. You will never know any more about what the U.S. Government really knows about UFOs than you know today. As you lie on your own death-bed you will be as mystified about UFOs as you are today. And you will remember this curse.

I have never believed in UFO's but that video is pretty good. Here is an
article on the encounter:
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/16/...atedCoverage&region=Marginalia&pgtype=article
If real, it prob has a nuclear power source, probably in the hump on the bottom. Looks like multiple emitters spraying out some kind of energy. I suspect it neutralizes drag by controlling the airflow, or even disintegrating the air around it. Note it looks like it has no drag, rotating like that would destroy a normal aircraft. Perhaps uses very strong magnetic forces to interact with the earth field, or an antigravity drive beyond our understanding. It was down in the ocean, many ufo nuts say that is where some come from, besides the dark side of the moon, of course!
Who knows, but it is being claimed they released this data to take attention away from trillions of missing dollars in the Pentagon, again. Geeeeeeez. Just have some aliens meet Trump on TV.

trump1.pngtrump2.png :headbang:

That would be just a spot or reflection. That UFO had a detailed shape, an aura, and was under control because

it rotated. Camera artifacts do not run from F-18's, fly at high speeds, and make radical turns. It's a UFO!

I believe if the gov had real evidence of these ships, it would keep them secret, because disclosure would freak us out.

Leading to riots, revolution, and mayhem. I wish the aliens would land on the White House lawn and do a press conference.

AND CAMERA ARTIFACTS DO NOT GENERALLY CAUSE RADAR RETURNS.

To me it looked more like a camera artifact than anything else.
Yeah, there are long discussions analyzing if it's authentic. Didn't read them. I suspect any civilization capable of interstellar travel in reasonable time frames would certainly have the technology to prevent us from seeing them unless they wanted us to. And as with the original Project Blue Book, the main reason for any DOD UFO program is to make sure those unidentified flying objects aren't Russian or, these days, Chinese.

...the main reason for any DOD UFO program is to make sure those unidentified flying objects aren't Russian or, these days, Chinese.

Doggone it, everyone knows that it must be Hugo Drax, or SPECTRE, or KAOS, or Dr. No, or COBRA, or Hydra, or moon Nazis... or something.

The points I noted is that is was the pet project of a politician who is friends with one of the ones working on the project. Hmmm. That also leads me to wonder what the motivation for all the gush of information is. Pork and politics, the American Way.

I have never believed in UFO's but that video is pretty good. Here is an
article on the encounter:
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/16/...atedCoverage&region=Marginalia&pgtype=article
If real, it prob has a nuclear power source, probably in the hump on the bottom. Looks like multiple emitters spraying out some kind of energy. I suspect it neutralizes drag by controlling the airflow, or even disintegrating the air around it. Note it looks like it has no drag, rotating like that would destroy a normal aircraft. Perhaps uses very strong magnetic forces to interact with the earth field, or an antigravity drive beyond our understanding. It was down in the ocean, many ufo nuts say that is where some come from, besides the dark side of the moon, of course!
Snip…
Disintegrated air? I’m not sure what that would be but it would still have the same mass as the air before disintegration and obey the laws of physics.

Last edited:
Doggone it, everyone knows that it must be Hugo Drax, or SPECTRE, or KAOS, or Dr. No, or COBRA, or Hydra, or moon Nazis... or something.

Probably Dr. Evil, and he wants one meellion dollars.

Okay, so, if this thing was placed for public consumption, then what's in it for whom.
I'm of the mind that the real story isn't about what's in the video, it is about why the video is a story.
And that is about as deep as I'm going to ponder the thing before going back to living my daily life.
If the aliens aren't going to clean my litter boxes and do my vacuuming, they are largely irrelevant.

Okay, so, if this thing was placed for public consumption, then what's in it for whom.
I'm of the mind that the real story isn't about what's in the video, it is about why the video is a story.
And that is about as deep as I'm going to ponder the thing before going back to living my daily life.
If the aliens aren't going to clean my litter boxes and do my vacuuming, they are largely irrelevant.

The aliens are the ones who use litter boxes and they have dominated humans for many year.

The aliens are the ones who use litter boxes and they have dominated humans for many year.

It all makes sense now! Egypt worshipped these aliens and in return, were able to build the pyramids!

In retrospect, the aliens have really let down their game in recent centuries.

It all makes sense now! Egypt worshipped these aliens and in return, were able to build the pyramids!

Yes! The desert is just a giant litter box! Mystery solved.

False. They made us create the Internet, smartphones, social media, and streaming video just to ensure universal icon distribution.

False. They made us create the Internet, smartphones, social media, and streaming video just to ensure universal icon distribution.

At least they help sometimes

[video=youtube;NZveVqYfj6E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZveVqYfj6E[/video]

You know, you may have a point there.

33815641671_31a9192116.jpg

"It only flies with our permission."

26370321875_c587c979e9.jpg

AND CAMERA ARTIFACTS DO NOT GENERALLY CAUSE RADAR RETURNS.

That means an active seeker radar guided AIM-120C will radar lock on it. Maybe we'll get lucky and Aliens don't have Chaff. They came from a long ways off to be friends and they forgot Chaff.... lol.

It moved at 3,520 ft/s if 40 miles in a minute is accurate. There must be thermal limitations within atmosphere preventing faster flight speeds. Roughly Mach 3.11 at slow end. The Russians have some advanced SAMs with faster flight speeds to Mach 6 like S-300/400 systems. Missiles won't do perpendicular paths. What I find freaky is whatever the craft is decided to find the radar angle limitations of the warship's targeting envelope, which is a combat technique in form of terrain masking for increasing attack probability of success. So it was data mining our system capabilities. Thankfully these things aren't shooting yet. Doubt it would end well.

The jets were not armed, anyway.

Steve: I was thinking if strong enough energy was being emitted from the craft (I can see something coming out, forming an aura), it might annihilate and destroy the air around it, creating a vacuum, and zero drag. The way it spins, presenting a bigger side to the airflow, did not seem to affect the speed. Note there is a Russian rocket torpedo that creates an air bubble in front of it, and goes about 500 mph in the water, same idea.

You can dismantle atoms and re-arrange them mathematically in physics with positional movements. Haven't done that in years. Little triangle and three atoms in physics 3 course. The energy requirement to do so is seen as so large it is considered impractical by human methods. What we are getting it is an unknown propulsion and power system. I believe it would behave within our laws of physics maybe slightly beyond our understanding but it's methods of doing so allow it to perform maneuvers beyond our capabilities. It doesn't need bernoulli's principle and differential pressures for lift via airfoils. All it needs are very unbalanced forces in components to move. It doesn't need to remove air drag, but it maybe has a capability too. Perpendicular movements would freak me out as it would have a way of converting,transferring, storing energy and minimizing momentum then reusing it. The amount of energy you are talking about to re-arrange atoms and positions would exceed nuclear warhead detonations and stars for very slight distances. It wasn't doing Mach 30 in atmosphere. So it must have a melting point of material.

Any object with a mass will have a gravitational acceleration attached to it. Unless it's massless. Or has creepier methods. Any object with cross sectional area in a fluid will have a drag force associated with it and we know the fluid has a Reynolds number/drag coefficient based on flow characteristics. Some torpedoes are designed around cavitation. I don't think you could do cavitation in air as mainly they teach students to avoid it with liquid pumps as it destroys pumps.

I really don't believe any of the anti gravity or anti drag hype. I think it uses the physics we know, beyond our understanding, to do things that we call impossible. MIT got a ferro fluid ring to levitate in a lab, but I view that as forces acting on it with physics in ways I don't understand beyond electromagnets.

The jets were not armed, anyway.

Steve: I was thinking if strong enough energy was being emitted from the craft (I can see something coming out, forming an aura), it might annihilate and destroy the air around it, creating a vacuum, and zero drag. The way it spins, presenting a bigger side to the airflow, did not seem to affect the speed. Note there is a Russian rocket torpedo that creates an air bubble in front of it, and goes about 500 mph in the water, same idea.
Well, I think the problem is that of mass conservation. The air could not be destroyed, but it could be transformed to some other form of matter.
The assumption that any alien (other than cats) capable of traveling here from elsewhere would have access to technology that we don’t currently have is valid, but that doesn’t mean that physics doesn’t apply.
I’m not knowledgeable of the Russian torpedo, but it doesn’t work by getting rid of water, but rather by displacing the water and replacing it with air, a substance of much less density. Drag is proportional to the density of the fluid something travels through.

Thanks, Steve and Andrew. I am only a backyard physicist, you guys seem like NASA or heavy degree types.

But if it is possible to create a void the craft is travelling thru, then there would be no drag, which seems apparent because

no effects on position were evident when it rotated, quite slowly. Why was it doing that? To aim sensors? If it is so superior

and dangerous, why did it run? Why did it go down and sit on the ocean surface? Maybe water is a fuel, they don't have it on their planet and it is like gold to them? :facepalm:

Of course, many think this is probably fake, and even talking about it is nuts, but if so, why would the GOV create such a hoax? I am thinking it might be real, and they released it to prepare us for something. Maybe ISIS is the least of our worries.

Back