eRockets Super Kits

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tramper Al

Reaction score
So, I see that Semroc/eRockets is adding the UFO Invader to fly alongside the USS America. I have to say that eRockets is doing a good job of keeping the most interesting Semrocs in production while adding a few more! Does anyone have an idea whether we'll have all 4 of the Centuri Super Kits in production at some point?

I'm really looking forward to getting my hands on a UFO Invader kit. It's one of the ones I always wanted as a kid but never got. There have been a few on ebay that have sold for way more than I wanted to pay. Thanks to eRockets/Semroc for keeping some of the coolest kits from the past alive

So, I see that Semroc/eRockets is adding the UFO Invader to fly alongside the USS America. I have to say that eRockets is doing a good job of keeping the most interesting Semrocs in production while adding a few more! Does anyone have an idea whether we'll have all 4 of the Centuri Super Kits in production at some point?

What exactly are you looking for? I can ask Randy next Tuesday.

All 4 Super Kits
https://www.ninfinger.org/rockets/nostalgia/80cen016.html
S.S.V. Scorpion
E.S.S. Raven
U.S.S. America
U.F.O. Invader

80cen016.jpg

Never really cared much for the Scorpion or the Invader but boy howdy did I want an ESS Raven and a USS America! The "repair dock" details on the Scorpion seem busy and the Invader is a little too weird for weird's sake though I completely understand folks' love for them - neat designs just not my style.

Never really cared much for the Scorpion or the Invader but boy howdy did I want an ESS Raven and a USS America! The "repair dock" details on the Scorpion seem busy and the Invader is a little too weird for weird's sake though I completely understand folks' love for them - neat designs just not my style.

Having done the simulation for the UFO Invader, I found that it grew on me. However, I agree that the ESS Raven needs to make a comeback. But, that Scorpion is just a little to odd for my tastes, and that's not likely to change anytime soon.

the scorpion fills a niche for those who like to build, like to add details & greebles, who want much more than just a slick tube & fins..

Back