Andrew's Rocketry Shop - Patriot model rocket kit

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey congrats man. You've started at least one more rocket business than most any of us, that's to be commended.

Well done Andrew!

Remember, any profits yo make need to be put back into the company to produce kit #2!

Oh yeah! Me and my designer are looking over some designs, and expect our next kit to come out maybe late 2018, or early 2019.
I want to take the is business one step at a time.

Thanks,

Thanks guys!
Running a rocket business isn't too hard to run, just need a little time and some patience.

Thanks,

Good for you Andrew; Congrats!!!

Tell big brother Patrick I say "Hi".

-Eric-

I have Patriot #001. It came in the mail a couple of days ago. Well packed, with no damage. I will put something together for the Forum folks this weekend. Work has been on overload, 12 hour days, glad the weekend is here! Andrew, I will get with you soon...Tim Thomas L3

Thanks, guys! Hopefully this business works out!

I have Patriot #001. It came in the mail a couple of days ago. Well packed, with no damage. I will put something together for the Forum folks this weekend. Work has been on overload, 12 hour days, glad the weekend is here! Andrew, I will get with you soon...Tim Thomas L3
Glad to hear it came un-damaged! Look forward to the build thread!!

Thanks,

Dude, that's awesome! That's probably so cool to have the first kit!
And, well done Andrew! Great to know that your business has opened! Congrats!

Ben

Back