Red Dwarf

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dr wogz

Fly caster
Reaction score
Re-watching the series..

Was big on it when it first came out. The wife got me the box set last Christmas..

Nice to watch it 'in order'..

Any one else? Favorite episodes?

A scratch build of Red Dwarf? Star Bug? Red dwarf after Kryton's nano bots put it back together? (as originally designed?)

I always wanted a recent episode of Corrie street to have Lloyd pop into the Rover's and meet some 'old mates'.. Rimmer, Kryton, and the Cat.. to see 'who gets it'.. :D

"Backwards" and "Polymorph" from season 3...

Just found out they have recent seasons! Anyone see them yet?

I had started watching the series as it was broadcast on one of the local public stations in the area but hadn't seen it from the beginning. Finally watched it from the start on Netflix or Hulu but now it seems it's only available on Amazon.
Season 11 was released in 2016 an Season 12 in 2017. The adventure continues.

Can't remember the episode but two of my favorite scenes were when the cat found that the food dispenser had fish, and the episode when Lister broke Kryton's programming and he called Rimmer a smeghead, or was is smegheeed! LOL good stuff.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Rocketry Forum mobile app

.... and i completely forgot this one..
[video=youtube;r-ZiI3iVgpM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-ZiI3iVgpM[/video]

and this one actually got into the UK pop charts

[video=youtube;WU1XYvIUOrM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WU1XYvIUOrM[/video]

Last edited:
When they discover they've been playing a video game for a month.. and that they were hopeless & pretty much failed each & every objective..

Re-watching the series..

Was big on it when it first came out. The wife got me the box set last Christmas..

Nice to watch it 'in order'..

Any one else? Favorite episodes?

A scratch build of Red Dwarf? Star Bug? Red dwarf after Kryton's nano bots put it back together? (as originally designed?)

I always wanted a recent episode of Corrie street to have Lloyd pop into the Rover's and meet some 'old mates'.. Rimmer, Kryton, and the Cat.. to see 'who gets it'.. :D
Best seasons according to a viewer review site are supposedly III and V; own the DVD sets for those; haven't watched them yet.

YES. Stop milk, pay papers, invade Czechoslovakia!

Having not seen the show in years one of my favorites was when they were caught in the time loop and the "naughty past"group came back around and met up with the group in the present, the past group having spent millennia totally bored and just traveling around to wine tasting parties getting drunk. Having just attended a gala at the Goerings, Kryton laments his present self will not understand how he could enjoy attending a party given by one of history's greatest monsters, but that Frau Goering was a wonderful hostess, the wine cellar was the best in History as was the art collection.

In the same vein my present self, trying to be devoted to traditional 4FNC and sound computer simulation, will incur great consternation when even contemplating my naughty past self using the dreaded mindsim to construct a scratch built Red Dwarf oddroc monster.

spacebug.jpg

Horizontal or vertical take off? How many rule violations to make it fly? Asymmetric drag way too dangerous?

Maybe at a launch held at the Goering estate? Hanging out with the Horten Brothers would be first rate fun!

Horten Brothers.jpg

Back