Bad Jokes

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What do you call a man with no arms or legs hanging out in the workout room?

Jim

Don't ever believe carrots are good for your eyes, I stuck one in my eye the other day and it hurt like hell.

You ever hear of the cowardly dragon that didn't believe in the Sabbath?

It preyed only on weak knights.

Maryland is talking about creating the strangest zoo on the planet...

They need the help of Virginia...

building a wall around DC.

Why did the moron put a condom over his head?
He didn't want to get hearing AIDS.

A termite walked into a bar and asked, "Is the bar tender here?"

Why can't you hear a pterodactyl go to the bathroom?
Because the "P" is silent.

What's the difference between an American pilot and a North Korean pilot?
The American pilot breaks ground and flies into the wind.

Someone told me not to bother trying to write with a broken pencil because it was pointless.

"I was correct the first three times, and I am correct now" Jim said forthrightly.

"I only have diamonds, clubs and spades," Tom said heartlessly.

"I signed it twice," John remarked.

"I must kill Moby Dick!" Ahab wailed.

Did you hear about the African king who outlawed killing any wild animals? After a short time, the animals were overrunning the kingdom and killing the inhabitants, so they rose up and deposed the king. It's the first time a reign has been called off due to the game.

When things in life get rough and seem impossible, I always think of the final words of General Custer--"Where did all these @%&*#$ing Indians come from!!"

Guy calls 911 and says my friend is dead. 911 operator asks him if he is sure he's dead. Guy says just a minute, and the operator hears two gunshots. Guy gets back on the phone and says yes, he's dead.

Where do you find a dog with no legs?

Right where you left him.

How do you get an elephant in the fridge?

Open the door. Insert elephant. Close the door.

How do you get a giraffe in the fridge?

Open the door. Remove elephant. Insert giraffe. Close the door.

The Lion King holds a meeting for all the animals but one of them isn't there. Which one?

The giraffe. You left him in the fridge.

There is a river you must cross that is used by crocodiles. How do you get across.

Jump in the water and swim across. The crocs are at the Lion Kings meeting.

A horse walks into a bar. Bartender says why the long face?

A guy is setting at the bar, and hears a little voice say "nice hair". He looks around, but he is the only one there. A little later he hears "nice tie" , but this time he traces the voices to be coming from the peanut tray. He calls the bartender over and says the peanuts are saying nice things to him. Bartender says of course they are, they're complimentary nuts.

I'll probably get nailed for this bit... but...

A hammer and a saw walk into a bar... The barkeep looks up and says, you know the drill... (then makes them a screwdriver).

You know why blondes shoes say "TGIF" in them? Toes Go In First

Quiet men don't marry redheads, they just end up that way.

Attention! Attention! This is not a drill!

It's a hammer. This is a drill.

Back