Holiday wishlist - Rocket related

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

viciouspeanut

Reaction score
Just curious what everyone is hoping to get in line with your hobby! I enjoy seeing where other people's interest are. :)

I am hoping for a Formula 98 and Stratologger for my first DD flights and hopefully level 2 in the spring! Also asked for some Loki hardware :dark:

So lets hear it!

Tubes!
I have two L1 /L2 scratch builds planned this winter.. The ultimate question is, do I buy tubes, CRs, NC, etc.. or buy a kit, and the odd other part I'm missing? (I did a quick cost comparison, and it's close, very close, so close that it's almost pointless!!)

Got a stack of kits.. so I'm good for winter building!

I need a new blade for my band saw. Also need a new switch for my belt sander. Getting those as stocking stuffers would be sweet!

Got motors & cases, so I'm set there.

Oh, and air gun / detail gun, so I can paint, and not depend on rattle cans.. Got an airbrush already, but want something bigger..

IOM class R/C sailboat.

Oh, decent weather on launch day. that would be nice! If Santa is so magical, can he give me sun, little cloud & no wind on the third Saturday of every month?!

Some of the numbers to the next winning lotto ticket. I don't need millions, but about $50K would do nicely.. :D

Some mythical form of storage. Cheap, easy to setup, stores everything, convenient, organized, and displays everything nicely.

I'd like to get some DMS stuff, like a nice pile of yellow tubes with G80s and G125s inside.

Oh, and some of the new AT F67's as well.

PM for my address LOL...

I'd like to get some DMS stuff, like a nice pile of yellow tubes with G80s and G125s inside.

Oh, and some of the new AT F67's as well.

PM for my address LOL...

Some vendor might send a PM for your CC info.

I asked my wife for a missleworks T3 and some RRC2, even provided direct links a check card numbers

Sent from my iPhone using Rocketry Forum

Back