Disable Google Drive?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I usually just search for the largest oldest offenders in Gmail proper.

Messages older or newer than a time period using d (day), m (month), and y (year) -- older_than: newer_than:

Messages larger or smaller than a certain size in bytes -- larger: smaller:

Example: older_than:1Y larger:20M

What in the world is a hamburger menu?
These abominations:
179027.evjfn.e7fe01e9-73ba-47c9-a28c-65ca58e022cc.png

Oh, A menu button!

Never have I heard or read of the listed menu button described as a hamburger. Fascinating.
Is it a Gen-X thing?

Oh, A menu button!

Never have I heard or read of the listed menu button described as a hamburger. Fascinating.
Is it a Gen-X thing?
I gather it's a UI/UX thing where they take functional interfaces and try to make them universal and language / culture agnostic. Sort of like Ikea instructions for computing, except instead of GRÖNKULLA lots of folks call it a hamburger since it's rather nondescript.

If car functions changed like computer / GUI icons did..

"We changed "reverse' to backwards because it's more intuitive.."
"We removed the parking brake because no one used it. We installed a newer version of 'park' beside the left front fender. We feel this location better suits the operator's preferred placement for it. (the original 'parking brake' can be accessed via a panel in the bottom of the trunk)"
"We changed the shifter to a slider"
"We moved all dashboard functions to a ribbon above the windscreen."

I'm still intrigued that I've never heard of it through college or the end of highschool. (nor has my office mate who's got a decade on me :) )
Guessing I don't hang out with the right crowd to pick up the new jargons

It sounds like one of those cutesy descriptives that are used to teach people how to use a modern device (Now press the menu button,...Top right.....Three lines......It looks like a Hamburger......)

If car functions changed like computer / GUI icons did..

"We changed "reverse' to backwards because it's more intuitive.."
"We removed the parking brake because no one used it. We installed a newer version of 'park' beside the left front fender. We feel this location better suits the operator's preferred placement for it. (the original 'parking brake' can be accessed via a panel in the bottom of the trunk)"
"We changed the shifter to a slider"
"We moved all dashboard functions to a ribbon above the windscreen."
Gimme one of those ribbon display cars!

My parking brake is on the left side of the foot well (pretty near the left fender)........Maybe I should check the bottom of my trunk......

I discovered the problem. There were over 6,000 messages in my Gmail sent folder. I've been working on deleting them, and have Drive reduced from 15gb to 6gb.

Back