• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Jeff2space Yard Sale

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

No posting needing.

You're welcome.

ELECTRONICS FOR SALE: tonight I’ll be posting some of my altimeter hardware for sale. First to PM me will have first chance to buy. Tonight I will post Adept, Missile Works, and Perfectflite. Tomorrow I will post Featherweight. I already sold my Jolly Logic hardware.
A change in my shipping costs for all electronics. Prices do NOT include shipping. If you order 1 to 3 items, $7.15 will be added for shipping. If you order 4 or more items, $13.60 will be added. Orders will be shipped Friday 12/15. So if you buy tonight and tomorrow night I will combine orders. Thanks in advance.

One last thing, all items are new unless I state how many flights it has. Used hardware worked during last flight otherwise I wouldn’t sell it.

ADEPT ALTIMETERS
SOLD - Item 23: Adept22, 3 flights, $20.00
SOLD - Item 24: Adept22, 3 flights, $20.00
SOLD - Item 25: Adept22. $22.00
SOLD - Item 26: DDC22, $15.00
SOLD - Item 27: DDC22, $15.00
SOLD - Item 28: HAR22, $8.00
SOLD - Item 29: HAR22, $8.00
SOLD - Item 30: HAR22, $8.00

HAR22 is a wiring harness for Adept22 or DDC22.

IMG_0650.jpg

PERFECTFLITE

SOLD - tem 34: StratoLogger SL100, 2 flights, $40.00
SOLD - Item 35: StratoLoggerCF, 2 flights, $40.00
SOLD - Item 36: DT4U, $18.00

IMG_0654.jpg

Just a quick summery. All Adept items are still avail (Items 23-30). Adept altimeters are great inexpensive altimeters if you’re just starting to do duel deploy. Items 34 & 36 under PerectFlite are also available.

PM sent for:

Item 23: Adept22, 3 flights, $20.00
Item 24: Adept22, 3 flights, $20.00

ELECTRONICS FOR SALE: Day 2 - Tonight I’ll be posting some of my Featherweight altimeter hardware for sale. First to PM me will have first chance to buy.
A change in my shipping costs for all electronics. Prices do NOT include shipping. If you order 1 to 3 items, $7.15 will be added for shipping. If you order 4 or more items, $13.60 will be added. Orders will be shipped Friday 12/15. So if you buy tonight and tomorrow night I will combine orders. Thanks in advance.

One last thing, all items are new unless I state how many flights it has. Used hardware worked during last flight otherwise I wouldn’t sell it.

I HOPED TO HAVE POSTED AT 7:00 PM CENTRAL BUT I’m dealing with a family emergency and will have it posted as soon as I can.

SOLD - Item 37: Raven2 (altimeter only) $75.00
SOLD - Item 38: Terminal Expansion for Raven $20.00
SOLD - Item 39: Raven2 altimeter w/38 AV-Bay (assembled), built in battery charger, battery, and magnet. $115.00
SOLD - Item 40: 38 AV-Bay (not assembled) w/built in battery charger, battery, and magnet. Altimeter not included. $40.00
SOLD - Item 41: Magnet Switch, magnet not included. $10.00

IMG_0658.jpg

Really? Where do you think they went?
Please remind me. Isn't this the version where you have to physically push the button on the board for it to turn on?

Or put it in hold mode? Or something like that...

From the Ether...

Please remind me. Isn't this the version where you have to physically push the button on the board for it to turn on?

Or put it in hold mode? Or something like that...

From the Ether...

Turns on fine with magnet switch or any switch you want. Yes, it has a button to switch between modes.

Thanks everyone for your purchases. All orders made the last couple days have been mailed today.
The follow Items are still for sale: 26, 27, 29, 30, 38, and 40.
New items will be posted but not until after New Years. Happy Holidays everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Rocketry Forum

Well it looks like someone missed a number of the items, still a couple of goodies appear to be left. PM inbound on the 2 adepts and 38mm avbay.

SOLD - Item 37: Raven2 (altimeter only) $75.00
Item 38: Terminal Expansion for Raven $20.00
SOLD - Item 39: Raven2 altimeter w/38 AV-Bay (assembled), built in battery charger, battery, and magnet. $115.00
SOLD - Item 40: 38 AV-Bay (not assembled) w/built in battery charger, battery, and magnet. Altimeter not included. $40.00
SOLD - Item 41: Magnet Switch, magnet not included. $10.00

View attachment 334346

Still have Item 38 for sale which is a Terminal Expansion for the Featherweight Raven, never used. If you already have a Raven then this will simplify your wire connections.

For more info see: https://www.additiveaerospace.com/products/simple-circuit-terminal-expansion-for-raven-altimeter

SOLD - Price: $20.00 and I will include the shipping.

Back