Any word on the purchases of Gorilla Motors and Polecat Aerospace?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think they are waiting for Qmodeling to complete the merger. The new company will be known as QGorillaCat Aerospace Modeling and Propulsion. Products will be carried exclusively by Red Arrow Hobbies.

Bastitch! :lol:

LOL!!

and the new headquarters are on a dry patch of swampland in Florida.. accessed by the now publicly owned Brooklyn Bridge. :D

I think they are waiting for Qmodeling to complete the merger. The new company will be known as QGorillaCat Aerospace Modeling and Propulsion. Products will be carried exclusively by Red Arrow Hobbies.

I hear Performance Hobbies is also merging, but it appears that they haven't delivered yet.

Not only will QGorillaCat Aerospace Modeling and Propulsion be carrying highly sought after kits, they will be carrying the absolute best paints, adhesives and masking tapes available. I have also heard they will be publishing a book with the proper pronunciation of all rocketry terms such as cato and decal. :duck:

All you with short memories... I'm still awaiting the return of DG&A :(.

Magnum, Rocket R&D, Rocket Silo, What's Up Hobbies, Countdown Hobbies, Red Arrow, Al's Hobby Shop, Just to name a few. I will have more later.

I hope they come back and I hope it truely is a part of Madcow. Oddly enought the doman is now a part of a domain spam account - I think.

I hope they come back and I hope it truely is a part of Madcow. Oddly enought the doman is now a part of a domain spam account - I think.

Yes I can tell you guys for sure Pole Cat is owned by Mad Cow. I was told this by the owner Mike who said I could pass the news on to TRF readers. They are in the process of getting the shop ready to start offering PC kits.

Great News

Back