MPC Taurus-1

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fishhead

Huge Member
Reaction score
Tough build for those with large digits. Lots of detail for such a small rocket, but it built nicely. Forty+ year old decals were a challenge, but after soaking for 20 minutes they finally gave up their grip on the backing paper.

MPC Taurus-1.jpg

Nice build Bill. I have one in my collection. In build order I should get to it in 2087. I could see it in NASA sounding rocket colors. Got to love fluorescent orange. Recently built an MPC Nike Patriot and have started a Zenith Two.
Come to NARCON in Houston. We have beer.

Chas

Nice build Bill. I have one in my collection. In build order I should get to it in 2087. I could see it in NASA sounding rocket colors. Got to love fluorescent orange. Recently built an MPC Nike Patriot and have started a Zenith Two.
Come to NARCON in Houston. We have beer.

Chas

I think you and I talked about this one when I was sourcing tubing for what was crushed when I got it. It's one of several teeny rockets I've either built or acquired lately. I'm working on a FlisKits Tumbleweed when Maria is in Washington Thursday and Friday.
Love the idea of beer in Houston, but I doubt that it will be in the cards. I think NSL is in Geneseo this year, so I'm hoping my brother in law and I can both synch our interest and head up that way. On the plus side, we now have an actual guest room should you find yourself passing through the area. We're empty nesters now, at least until we can talk Mom into moving in with us.

Back