Help Support RocketryForum by donating using the link above or becoming a Supporting Member.


Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Join Date
    8th May 2010
    Location
    Winnemucca, NV
    Posts
    834

    Attn Dallas Texas HPR folks

    Look at this!

    https://www.ebay.com/itm/CrazyHuge-8...sAAOSwTEJaJLiF

    LOC King Viper III for $50!!! Not my rocket, but I wish it was.


  2. #2
    Join Date
    6th December 2013
    Location
    TX
    Posts
    2,254
    Sweet.


    The Fastest and Most Reliable and Transparent Way to Buy High Power Rocket Motors

    Same/Next Day Shipping, Real Time Inventory, Order Confirmation, Package Tracking

    Tripoli #3135

    Confirmed OG
    Level Too

  3. #3
    Join Date
    18th March 2011
    Location
    Flower Mound
    Posts
    834
    well, he'll. I don't have the space for that, but am watching with interest.
    I'm not very smart, but I can lift heavy things...

  4. #4
    Join Date
    29th May 2015
    Location
    Keller, Texas
    Posts
    627
    Quote Originally Posted by AlfaBrewer View Post
    well, he'll. I don't have the space for that, but am watching with interest.
    I do
    Jeff Jones

    TRA 04736
    NAR 75968
    L3 KF5YYI




  5. #5
    Join Date
    22nd February 2013
    Location
    Garland, TX
    Posts
    3,769
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerJones View Post
    I do
    Great. I'll get to see it fly, and won;t have to buy the motors for it. Well done Jeff.
    www.labratrocketry.com
    Straightforward solutions for the "little things", so you can get the most out of your time in the field.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    29th May 2015
    Location
    Keller, Texas
    Posts
    627
    Quote Originally Posted by Cl(VII) View Post
    Great. I'll get to see it fly, and won;t have to buy the motors for it. Well done Jeff.
    I didn't say I was going to buy it, I said I had room for it

    This looks like it will need a complete rebuild, it has 1/2" launch lugs and god knows what for a recovery harness (I'm thinking 1" flat red nylon & D rings)

    I'm not sure I need another project right now but if the price is right I will bring it back to life. Always wanted a King Viper, 3 big Ks are very entertaining.
    Jeff Jones

    TRA 04736
    NAR 75968
    L3 KF5YYI




  7. #7
    Join Date
    22nd February 2013
    Location
    Garland, TX
    Posts
    3,769
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerJones View Post
    I didn't say I was going to buy it, I said I had room for it

    This looks like it will need a complete rebuild, it has 1/2" launch lugs and god knows what for a recovery harness (I'm thinking 1" flat red nylon & D rings)

    I'm not sure I need another project right now but if the price is right I will bring it back to life. Always wanted a King Viper, 3 big Ks are very entertaining.
    I saw it had a bid on it, and assumed. You know you want it.

    www.labratrocketry.com
    Straightforward solutions for the "little things", so you can get the most out of your time in the field.

Similar Threads

  1. If your in the Dallas Tx area?
    By hornet driver in forum The Watering Hole
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 20th January 2017, 02:19 AM
  2. Dallas TV Series -- J.R. dies tonight
    By dixontj93060 in forum The Watering Hole
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12th March 2013, 04:13 AM
  3. West Texas Rocketry/Tripoli West Texas Launch July 7th and 8th
    By fyrechaser in forum Regional or Local Events
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 30th June 2007, 10:31 PM
  4. Dallas Mavericks
    By dixontj93060 in forum The Watering Hole
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11th May 2007, 07:12 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •