QCRS Princeton December 9th 2017

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm hoping to, but keeping an eye on the weather. Have a 4" and 3" punisher and a few K motors laying around from MWP....

Looks like Saturday is going to be a little windy! Any one else coming up to fly?
Yea I will be there, gonna pick up wildman order and maybe get a flight in see how windy it is. Poor QCRS can't catch a break last weekend was 60+ and no wind lol

Tomorrow looks pretty much unflyable due to the winds. I'm going to stay home :( Sunday looks a little better, too bad we can't move to that day...

i am out as well, see you all @ Bong in Jan. Happy Holidays.

Sent from my iPhone using Rocketry Forum

Unfortunately that's the breaks. Looks like 18 mile an hour winds from the Northwest with freezing temperatures. Looks like a saucer day or bring hand warmers for the electronics. Small stuff on streamers might not be so bad. I have to work the weekend and have to stay in town. 70 miles is not close enough. Kurt

My rocket was prepped before I looked at the wind forecast... lol... Coming out to spend money at Tim's, that's about it. I would doubt that I will even be at the field for any appreciable amount of time... :(

The stomach flu swept through our family this week. I'm feeling about 90% myself, but if I left my wife alone with the little ones, she might murder me in my sleep. Have fun everyone, be safe and don't do anything I wouldn't do.

The stomach flu swept through our family this week. I'm feeling about 90% myself, but if I left my wife alone with the little ones, she might murder me in my sleep. Have fun everyone, be safe and don't do anything I wouldn't do.

I tell her to buy more life insurance on you before she does that! Make it look like an accident too!!:bangpan::tongue::lol::surprised: Kurt

Back