New Aerotech Motors and updated motor files

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

markkoelsch

Reaction score
Hello,

the Tripoli Motor Test Committee has certified the Aerotech J435 Super White Lightning DMS and the Aerotech J520 White Lightning in the PLUGGED ONLY configuration. This means that to fly them you must use electronics to control your recovery events.

With this certification, I have updated the files on Thrustcurve. In addition. I have updated my complete Aerotech motor files on Rocketryfiles.com. The username and password are both guest, and these files can be found here:
https://www.rocketryfiles.com/?p=home&d=FlightSimulation/MotorFiles/

In addition, Tim Cubbedge pointed out an error in the At L1420 Redline motor files. I have fixed this in all the locations mentioned above.

Hello,

the Tripoli Motor Test Committee has certified the Aerotech J435 Super White Thunder DMS and the Aerotech J520 White Thunder in the PLUGGED ONLY configuration.
(emphasis mine)

Is this a typo (blue vs. white)? Otherwise, the propellant naming would collide with CTI's.

Reinhard

Thank you so much for all your hard work keeping that site up with valid information..
I use that site constantly when I'm jiving out a new build..
No kiddin Mark,,
Thank you very much man..

Teddy

Latest posts

Back