AT Hobbyline. Gone up?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AfterBurners

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
I checked WM website and noticed the hardware is selling just under $70. Did AT have a price hike? Hobbylinc sells them for $47 and at one time I thought they were going for less than $45 on WM site. Just curious??

Still 40% off WITH wildman club membership..

Given them a week or so to catch up the NEW website, which by the way contains over 5,000 item, having to be entered by hand!

And yes. price increase last month.

Still 40% off WITH wildman club membership..

Given them a week or so to catch up the NEW website, which by the way contains over 5,000 item, having to be entered by hand!

And yes. price increase last month.

I understand about the membership, but the price increase is ridiculous on ATs part. They go from $38 to $70, I think it's time to switch to CTI. I can see maybe a 10-15 percent increase but 45 percent? I can get a starter kit from WM for $100 which far better than what AT offers.

I understand about the membership, but the price increase is ridiculous on ATs part. They go from $38 to $70, I think it's time to switch to CTI. I can see maybe a 10-15 percent increase but 45 percent? I can get a starter kit from WM for $100 which far better than what AT offers.
$38 was the WM club member 40% price. They are still close to those price points. Retail went from around $65 up to $70. Not 45%.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

Tim from Wildman had mentioned that AT Hobbyline prices had increased. Most other vendors had already raised prices but he kept his prices down as long as he could

$38 was the WM club member 40% price. They are still close to those price points. Retail went from around $65 up to $70. Not 45%.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

oh ok I now I get it. That makes perfect sense now. I'm sorry guys I though AT bumped everything 40% I feel stupid now. So prices haven't jumped that much then. Just Tim's site is much ore accurate on prices then before. So become a member for $30 and reap the rewards that membership offers.

reap the rewards that membership offers.

So many rewards, so so so many....
I bought two 38mm kits on Wednesday $25 each. retail is $41.50 and $43.95 that alone more than paid for my membership. granted those were Black Wednesday prices, but damn!

these were even kits I wanted

So many rewards, so so so many....
I bought two 38mm kits on Wednesday $25 each. retail is $41.50 and $43.95 that alone more than paid for my membership. granted those were Black Wednesday prices, but damn!

these were even kits I wanted
That's awesome,

I bought stuff I didn't even know I wanted!

Worth.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Rocketry Forum mobile app

Latest posts

Back