• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

TRA LAS VEGAS YARD SALE #2- HPR, MPR **built rockets only**, priced to go.

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All right, boxing up all these orders, sorry I am a day behind schedule.

There are about 11 rockets left to write up and these should be easy to get through Sunday morning.

Shipping for all of these orders up to this point will be Tuesday evening.

Item #9 back for sale.

JEE3300R and Tobor shipped today.

Next round of shipping should be Friday.

Running into a problem with boxes, the Box Bros. has been out of stock of what I need to ship the rest of the rockets. Reason why I'm holding off posting the rest of the load. I have enough supplies only to ship what is listed currently. Soon as I re-up they will be listed.

Thanks

Just posted 6 more on the first page. Let me grab something to eat and I can finish the rest of these up tonight. There are about 6 more rockets left for me to post. Need to disassemble them figure 'em out and test the electronics.

Update:
Received my Strong Arm yesterday. Arrived unscathed. Great job on the boxing/packing and thx for including your clubs "Tripoli Vegas" window sticker. Looks sharp!

Peace,
Tobor

Geese. Why do I bother showing my 5 year old ...
I’ll (also) take 16 and 18. Trying to save you on shipping ...

Make sure you PM me with your shipping address please. I am boxing these all up right now. Also send your Paypal payment as I will be checking for payments Monday. Check the first page for your specific item number status update.

Thank you guys!

Any other feedback on the packing job? So far everyones shipment has made it. Feedback helps me pack these better. Getting more tape and bubble wrap on the way home today.

There are still some items available for sale on the first page. Your status has been updated.

Here is what is going out today. Hope the lines aren't long at the post office... :facepalm:.

25139369348_5cd6b76b81_z.jpg

Back