• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Formula 200 NIB in VA

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

G_T

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Hi folks,

I have a NIB Formula 200 kit that I haven't even pulled out of the boxes. It's been sitting for a couple of years. I've decided it is too big/heavy for me to want to deal with (primarily recovery after flights) or I'd build it. I'm in Centreville, VA. I'm not going to ship it. I could bring it to a launch at Battle Park, or you can come and get it. I'm not pulling it out of the boxes to photo - all I've done myself is open and end of each box to peek inside. Big tubes, pointy end of big nosecone... This is the kit: https://www.madcowrocketry.com/formula-200/ This is the plain uncolored fiberglass version. I'm asking $450 for it. BTW, it isn't light! If you want a big dumb rocket for up through N motors for eastern launch sites, this would do it. I'm not planning on dropping the price as I think this is pretty fair.

Gerald

Last edited:
Hi folks,

I have a NIB Formula 200 kit that I haven't even pulled out of the boxes. It's been sitting for a couple of years. I've decided it is too big/heavy for me to want to deal with (primarily recovery after flights) or I'd build it. I'm in Centreville, VA. I'm not going to ship it. I could bring it to a launch at Battle Park, or you can come and get it. I'm not pulling it out of the boxes to photo - all I've done myself is open and end of each box to peek inside. Big tubes, pointy end of big nosecone... This is the kit: https://www.madcowrocketry.com/formula-200/ This is the plain uncolored fiberglass version. I'm asking $450 for it. BTW, it isn't light! If you want a big dumb rocket for up through N motors for eastern launch sites, this would do it. I'm not planning on dropping the price as I think this is pretty fair.

Gerald

That is a great price for a great kit. If I was closer to VA, it would be in the back of my SUV right now.

Sather

Back