Additive Aerospace: Black Friday-Monday Sales

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Landru

Additive Aerospace
TRF Sponsor
Reaction score
Hi Everyone!

Additive Aerospace has had a great year creating new and innovative rocketry products.

I'd like to say thanks to the rocketry community by having the largest Black Friday sale I've ever offered.

slide_3.jpg

These are the lowest prices I've offered for the vast majority of my products, ever.

Additionally, I've finally released the new Mobius 2 video camera shroud just in time for the sale.

A sincere thank you to everyone who has helped me take my little side project and turn it into Additive Aerospace!

~Andrew

Great stuff! My wallet was screaming for mercy, but I just needed those fly-away rail guides!

Thank you for the kind words!

Only a day and a half left if you haven't placed an order yet!

No Problem!

Only 3 hours left for the procrastinators!

I'd like to sincerely thank everyone who has placed an order this year. It's been a pleasure printing for you all, and I look forward to seeing lots of fly away guides and Additive Aerospace stickers at this year's launches!

~Andrew

Got my rail guides today. They look very nice, definitely high quality stuff! I look forward to using them!

Latest posts

Back