What did YOU buy over the Black Wed/Fri/Sat sales ?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I added 2 of the Mach-2 kits.What a steal only 64.00 for a 54min. rocket.
Probably do a 2-stage out of them as I added guts of 38mm mount for 1.

38 motors
54 motors
I'm set for this season.

Jim, do you know if there is a Mach 2 ork or rkt file out in the wild yet? I'll knock one out when the I get the kit, but it would be nice to start planning the build and doing some sims before then.

I was lurking for a 75mm MD carbon fiber kit of some sort for my next project, imagine my delight to see that the Falcon 3 was on sale. Snagged that, then tripped over the Mach 2 on the way out. I'll start with the Mach 2 to sort out head-end techniques, goal is to get it up in the air this winter before the Northern California flying season shuts down in April. (Things get kinda burny out here, maybe you heard.)

The Falcon will be for Black Rock next summer - wanna see how high we can get it with the biggest motor that will fit. We have the CTI 6XL case, fingers crossed that they get those back in production by then. One of the gang out here put a highly modified Blackhawk 75 up to 38K on an A/T M685; he set the bar pretty high for both build quality and performance.

Jim, do you know if there is a Mach 2 ork or rkt file out in the wild yet? I'll knock one out when the I get the kit, but it would be nice to start planning the build and doing some sims before then

The Mach-2 utilizes scaled down [for 54 tubes] Falcon fins. It was made for the single use L-1000 and has gone M-3. [on radar!]
Why it has 1/8 fins. If you find a file for the Falcon you can just scale it down. I already asked Tim & he doesn't have one.[file]
I got 2 of those and extra parts to make the sustainer 38 motor so I can 2-stage it. That was the sleeper of BS sales, I think many will regret not getting one, especially for 64.00

The Mach-2 utilizes scaled down [for 54 tubes] Falcon fins. It was made for the single use L-1000 and has gone M-3. [on radar!]
Why it has 1/8 fins. If you find a file for the Falcon you can just scale it down. I already asked Tim & he doesn't have one.[file]
I got 2 of those and extra parts to make the sustainer 38 motor so I can 2-stage it. That was the sleeper of BS sales, I think many will regret not getting one, especially for 64.00

I already regret it.

Steve Shannon

I was regretting not buying anything when my chief enabler (a crazy British guy) told me that he had an extra Bigger Daddy. Now we get to drag race at NXRS, apparently...

Sent from my iPhone using Rocketry Forum

Only 1 item for me this year: Madcow 3" Adventurer (subbing the 5.5 VK nose for the regular Ogive). This'll be my first foray into the L3 MD world.

I stared at the screen a long time before deciding against putting one in my cart. But oh man was it tempting.

Still, the 90 dollar regular price isn't bad at all for when I'm ready to tackle the challenge.

Only 1 item for me this year: Madcow 3" Adventurer (subbing the 5.5 VK nose for the regular Ogive). This'll be my first foray into the L3 MD world.

Motor mount ???
We dun need no stinking motor mount.....lol..

Teddy

Just got my Wildman Blackhawk 29 today I had unpacked it looked at the parts drooled over them repacked it and going to wrap it up with Christmas paper and reopen it on Christmas morning :rofl:

Came home from some errands to find a box from Madcow. Components I ordered Black Friday.... Includes a Nike Smoke nose cone for when the Nike Apache arrives.

Back