• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Brand New Monster Motors 24/40 RMS Motor

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChrisAttebery

Reaction score
I have a brand new Monster Motors 24/40 RMS hardware set for sale. $55 shipped obo.

IMG_5421.jpg

IMG_5422.jpg

that's a really nice case. last week I would have probably bought it. But with all the sales and whatnot this weekend the rocket budget is getting stretched already

I did! It was me! I got a nice case! Wahooo!! Lol

I couldn’t pass it up for the price. It being the same as the AT case at the exact same price point?? No brainer! Now I just need a chute release so I can overpower some kits!

Its not exactly the same; its got a much nicer finish, in my opinion than the current AT offerings. I really like the monster motors look. I'm very jelly of you. and yeah the price was right where it should have been. have fun flying it.

I did! It was me! I got a nice case! Wahooo!! Lol

I couldn’t pass it up for the price. It being the same as the AT case at the exact same price point?? No brainer! Now I just need a chute release so I can overpower some kits!

"My Big Daddy and your Big Daddy sitting on the pad. My Big Daddy tells your Big Daddy 'these will set your butt on fire'. Hey Now!"

Battle of the Big Daddies coming to Gold Mine Plantation, February 2018

Loser pays for the reloads :grin:

https://www.csrocketry.com/rocket-m.../aerotech-f12-5j-black-jack-rocket-motor.html

No clue. Lol.
Nah, build whichever you want. Don't let me influence you one way or the other. I will have a couple new rockets to christen come February....maybe.
When I built mine, it was the biggest rocket with the biggest MMT I had ever built. First fin tabs too. Lots of firsts for me on that kit. Mine has a shorter air frame due to the elastic snapping the nose cone back into the body.

Back