The next Madcow grab-fest

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crash-n-Burn

Reaction score
Adventurer 2.2 on sale on 22-Nov. I'm sitting this one out because it doesn't come with a nose cone.

Kit includes:

(1) Black nose cone coupler
(1) Pre-slotted 33” black body tube thin wall
(1) Payload 16” black body tube thin wall
(1) Black 7” coupler
(1) Black 1” spacer ring
(2) Black centering rings
(5) Black bulk plates
(1) 38mm 11” black motor tube
(3) Black 3/32” G10 fns
(3) Eyebolts, (3) nuts, (3) washers
(2) 10-24 x 8” threaded rods
(6) 10-24 nuts and
(6) #10 washers
(2) Nylon shock cords
(2) Rail buttons and screws
(3) Rivets

Kidding aside, I have to admit that Madcow has done an excellent job with communications. Everything has been clear and forthright and they have refined their comms when they have received criticism.

Adventurer 2.2 on sale on 22-Nov. I'm sitting this one out because it doesn't come with a nose cone.

Kit includes:

(1) Black nose cone coupler
(1) Pre-slotted 33” black body tube thin wall
(1) Payload 16” black body tube thin wall
(1) Black 7” coupler
(1) Black 1” spacer ring
(2) Black centering rings
(5) Black bulk plates
(1) 38mm 11” black motor tube
(3) Black 3/32” G10 fns
(3) Eyebolts, (3) nuts, (3) washers
(2) 10-24 x 8” threaded rods
(6) 10-24 nuts and
(6) #10 washers
(2) Nylon shock cords
(2) Rail buttons and screws
(3) Rivets

Kidding aside, I have to admit that Madcow has done an excellent job with communications. Everything has been clear and forthright and they have refined their comms when they have received criticism.

$79 and they give you the hardware, too? That's nuts!

I’ll sit this one out too, but looks like a great deal for someone looking to get into fiberglass - pretty complete kit, as long as they remember that nose cone!

This is basically a Wildman Junior kit, at a price competitive to the deal Wildman usually gives on Black Wednesday/Saturday.

LOL......guess the picture showing a nose cone doesn't necessarily mean it comes with one.

Tempted, but I already have a couple of these sexy CF/FG MD rocket kits staring at me from the corner of the work room.......Mongoose 38 and a Wildman Eagle Claw...so I 'll have to pass.

I'm kinda hoping he'll soon do a few other kits, like some regular 4" cardboard ones. Or the FG BBII or Patriot..

I like the sleek FG/CF go fast ones, but not really my thing..

Comes with 5 “bulk plates”. Just glue one on the front of the nose cone coupler. Should have the same aerodynamics as a wadcutter bullet.

I'm kinda hoping he'll soon do a few other kits, like some regular 4" cardboard ones. Or the FG BBII or Patriot..

I like the sleek FG/CF go fast ones, but not really my thing..
Im kinda with you, FG kits are nice but Cardboard kits are more fun to build IMO and are more economical to fly.

Back