AIRFEST XXIV

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You will be close to the Red Rooster. Good breakfast!

Maybe we just went on a bad day but I always think of the Red Rooster as the one place we've been to that managed to screw up breakfast lol

Hmmm....Airfest. I wonder if I could make the short 5 hour hike north to the land o' rocket? I know at least one face there I could catch up with. Maybe meet some new rocket friends??

Hmmm....Airfest. I wonder if I could make the short 5 hour hike north to the land o' rocket? I know at least one face there I could catch up with. Maybe meet some new rocket friends??

Yes! Make the trip, I promise you won't regret it.

Comon man,,
Are you serious Jarrett..
5 hours ?????
If you were back in the North East it'd be 1500 miles...

I can't wait to see you again and shake your hand,, lol..

Teddy

It'd be the icing on the cake for you if you could talk the wife into comin with ya...
Just for a smokin cool weekend away...

Teddy

A large field with no running water, a bunch of weird dirty sweaty men in the summer time? My guess is she will have other plans that pop up unexpectedly.

Airfest is about much more then the dirty men and rockets that will be there...
Airfest is about comradery,, about seeing people you really like once a year..
Airfest is about laughing and joking,, and torturing Bob B,,
ooppss,, I'm sorry Bob,, I didn't see you standing there,, lol..
There's a great chance she would have a wonderful time if she went..

Teddy

Airfest is about much more then the dirty men and rockets that will be there...
Airfest is about comradery,, about seeing people you really like once a year..
Airfest is about laughing and joking,, and torturing Bob B,,
ooppss,, I'm sorry Bob,, I didn't see you standing there,, lol..
There's a great chance she would have a wonderful time if she went..

Teddy

Teddy, it's going to be one of those AirFest's, eh?

The one who must be obeyed has given the nod for the trip so I’m good. It really goo I guess to have the time to prep a new project but I have enough stocked to make it interesting. Need to pick up a few motors though. Who is a good AT vendor that will be on site?

The one who must be obeyed has given the nod for the trip so I’m good. It really goo I guess to have the time to prep a new project but I have enough stocked to make it interesting. Need to pick up a few motors though. Who is a good AT vendor that will be on site?
I'll be there. What are you looking for?

I've booked a hotel. Coming with my wife and 3 kids. Hopefully will certify Level 2 with a Madcow Prion 4". Will also certify for Level 1 on an Estes Argent if I don't get to certify at Tulsa first. (rained out again) Staying at Cobblestone, Anthony.

Hey,,
anybody see that cat jump out of that bag,, lol...

Teddy

No cats, just moths... I did know well before he posted it on the forum, but I wasn't going to spill the beans. We've been talking, and he thinks he'll be cleared to got to Airfest, but he won't be flying anything. :sad: I offered to shag rockets for him, but he's just happy to be able to go out there.

Hi guys!!!!
Yeah I almost bit the big one. Valve replacement & 2 by-passes.
Happened to fast, to really think about it actually.

I went to surgeon Monday and was cleared to start driving again. I began a 2 month re-hab, but that has been sidetracked for awhile, due to fighting off some sinus infections. When that's over [taking meds] Fri...I'll continue rehab.. Can't really do much for quite awhile.
I will be at Airfest come hell or high water. It will be my first launch ,since the incident in early April.
Ya ain't get'n rid of me...that easy!
Got to get in shape to bug Bob....Hmmmm.LOl :facepalm:

Last edited:
Hi guys!!!!
Yeah I almost bit the big one. Valve replacement & 2 by-passes.
Happened to fast, to really think about it actually.

I went to surgeon Monday and was cleared to start driving again. I began a 2 month re-hab, but that has been sidetracked for awhile, due to fighting off some sinus infections. When that's over [taking meds] Fri...I'll continue rehab.. Can't really do much for quite awhile.
I will be at Airfest come hell or high water. It will be my first launch ,since the incident in early April.
Ya ain't get'n rid of me...that easy!
Got to get in shape to bug Bob....Hmmmm.LOl :facepalm:

Glad you are on the mend CJ.

Hello all ...

I've been somewhat delayed finishing off the AIRFest web site for registration, etc. Please be patient with me, I'm working on it; it should be done soon. Edit test new site SW.

Thanks,

Last edited:
Back