• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Dr. Rocket's 38/1080 MILLENNIUM EDITION Serial# 006 Casing, Forward and Rear Closure

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SammyD

Reaction score
SOLD

For sale is a Dr. Rocket's 38/1080 Millennium Edition (Serial No: 006) motor casing. I think it's been used once, maybe twice and is in nearly pristine condition. It comes with a matching forward closure and a black aft closure.

There is no pitting in the case (it's SUPER clean), threads are clean on casing and closures, but aft closure is a little nicked on the inside face for some reason. See photos...

$225.00 / offer

I ship via FedEx and USPS Priority depending on shipping conditions.

PM me for more information.

IMG_8685.jpgIMG_8684.jpgIMG_8688.jpgIMG_8689.jpgIMG_8690.jpgIMG_8692.jpgIMG_8695.jpgIMG_8683.jpgIMG_8682.jpgIMG_8686.jpg

Last edited:
hahahahahahahaha,,,

ooppssss,,

sorry........

I feel better now,, carry on....

Teddy

I got some Cesaroni 29mm cases I could spraypaint with like purple and orange or something. @jd2cylman- I'll sell these to you for 100$ each!

I got some Cesaroni 29mm cases I could spraypaint with like purple and orange or something. @jd2cylman- I'll sell these to you for 100$ each!
Hrmm, I do have an anodizing rig out in the barn and a couple of duplicate cases....

I told SammyD I'd post a pic of the whole family, now that they're all together....
IMG_0638.JPGIMG_0639.JPGIMG_0640.JPG
So, I added my 29mm LDRS21 set here.
IMG_0641.JPGIMG_0642.JPG
Oh, and I guess I should mention that the box I took the pictures on holds these...
IMG_0643.JPGIMG_0644.JPG
Not technically Millennium Edition, but the same color from 2002.
It's interesting to note the color differences. The 38/600 case has a LOT of red. The 38/360 case has a lot of blue.
Now all the All Hobbies set needs is it's big brother, the 54/2560... I'm sure someone has one out there, I just have to persuade them that it would be for a good cause... :wink:
For now, these are for (as my buddy ChuckH says), my fondling and viewing pleasure. :facepalm:
But I told my oldest son, if he ever decides that rockets might be more interesting than online gaming, he's got a pretty cool set of casings to fly. Because we all know a cool set of casings really gets the girls at a launch... :eyeroll:

Wow,, r u guy's crazy..
Really purdy though..
I have a lota Aerotech hardware
and I don't have any of those ( I don't think so anyway )..
They're really pretty rare I guess..
That's pretty cool ..

Teddy

For now, these are for (as my buddy ChuckH says), my fondling and viewing pleasure. :facepalm:
Because we all know a cool set of casings really gets the girls at a launch... :eyeroll:

Adrian..... stay out of the animal tranquilizer! It's beginning to cloud your judgement.:facepalm:

Back