What you would want Wildman Black Saturday sale?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Scale (non-weapon) rocket always...and a 3" hardware deal to entice me to the next level...

Cheers,
Michael

29mm CTI buy one reload get the next one free.
CTI 38mm hardare starter set for like..$50.
Free HAZMAT shipping on orders over $50.
Blackhawk 29mm with free DMS I205.
50% off DMS G75M.
Pro24 case with free reload of your choice.
Intimidator 4 for $150.
Intimidator 4 with free M1350. (If you're generous, Wildman.)

Thanks,

29mm CTI buy one reload get the next one free.
CTI 38mm hardare starter set for like..$50.
Free HAZMAT shipping on orders over $50.
Blackhawk 29mm with free DMS I205.
50% off DMS G75M.
Pro24 case with free reload of your choice.
Intimidator 4 for $150.
Intimidator 4 with free M1350. (If you're generous, Wildman.)

Thanks,

I think you need to talk to the Wildman about purchasing the Mega Darkstar...

Sent from my iPhone using Rocketry Forum

I probably missed it elsewhere- when do the Wildman sales start on Wed and Sat? I should still be a Wildman club member from last year, but bought a new membership yesterday just in case. Thanks, Todd.

Wed is normally a members only pre-sale. Usually smaller with a better deal or tow in there.

Wednesday's sale is a thank you to Wildman Club members......
To take part in Wednesday's sale you must be a Wildman Club member.......

Teddy

CTI 75mm Gen II hardware. Deals on 98mm Gen 1 casings if there are any left. That would be cool.
Raven? Not sure there is much discount possible there.

Last edited:
I wonder how much it did cost?
Didn't it have a 216mm MMT? (That's a P8000's diameter).

Thanks,

I have the Rocksim file for it, and the Class 3 write up for it as I did both. It is a lot of rocket.

Then there was the other file- for the two stage version...[emoji48]

Sent from my iPhone using Rocketry Forum

I'd really like to see a year where after people get some great deals, they don't rip Tim to shreds over the fact they didn't get there order in a week or a month and then start the lynch thread as I have seen for the last few years. Especially when he tells you it's not in stock up front.

I'd like to see a penalty clause put on anyone who complains about having to pay before there product ships. Again Tim tells everyone up front every year and yet the complaints flow.

I'm sure Tim will offer up something better than I could think of - as he seems to have added more and more to the sale, since I've learned about rocketry. I'm lucky to have Tim and Jackie as an on site vendor for our launches. Maybe that's why I get so irked with the way I see him and Jackie get treated after these sales by some people. Even one person ripping them seems unfair. All year I see him help more people, talk with anyone- even the kids, and help make the launches I can attend just a bit more fun.

Am I a bit biased/prejudiced to Wildman- you bet your sweet Jart I am.

Sent from my iPad using Rocketry Forum

MOTORS, Motors motors and did I mention MOTORS, 24mm, 29mm, 38mm, 54mm, 76mm.
Got more rockets that I can shake a stick at...

Motors!!!!!:headbang:

I'd really like to see a year where after people get some great deals, they don't rip Tim to shreds over the fact they didn't get there order in a week or a month and then start the lynch thread as I have seen for the last few years. Especially when he tells you it's not in stock up front.

I'd like to see a penalty clause put on anyone who complains about having to pay before there product ships. Again Tim tells everyone up front every year and yet the complaints flow.

I'm sure Tim will offer up something better than I could think of - as he seems to have added more and more to the sale, since I've learned about rocketry. I'm lucky to have Tim and Jackie as an on site vendor for our launches. Maybe that's why I get so irked with the way I see him and Jackie get treated after these sales by some people. Even one person ripping them seems unfair. All year I see him help more people, talk with anyone- even the kids, and help make the launches I can attend just a bit more fun.

Am I a bit biased/prejudiced to Wildman- you bet your sweet Jart I am.

Sent from my iPad using Rocketry Forum

You're a nice man Russ,, lol..

Teddy

Wish that was true Teddy. Just seem to be getting a bit grumpier and
Not afraid to tell people how I feel
Lately.

hahahahahaha

That's what my wife Sandy says about me Russ...
I think as we age and we have more and more of life's experience under our belt
we get less tolerant of the unnecessary BS we see every day...

That was too funny Russ,,

Teddy

I want a Madcow doorbuster kit, with a keychain camera to go with it.

ssixsixsix

Ummm .....don't think your gonna get that from Wildman, this is a Wildman thread.......
.....but you could try...:flyingpig:

Ummmm...it was a sort of a joke. Not a very good one, I admit, but there it is.
(refers to a recent TRF thread).

s6

Back