What you would want Wildman Black Saturday sale?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At this point all I want is Free HAZMAT shipping on motors.
If WM doesn't have HAZMAT, then I'm not going to buy any motors.
I can't pay for HAZMAT & rocket motors.

Thanks,

Well, he could. Of course if you want to legally pay for the shipping, Hazmat would have to be rolled into every rocket motor. A vendor can't loose money on small orders, without loosing his shirt. Say you want a H170 Metalstorm. Instead of 39.99, now it would have to be 69.99. Then you wouldn't "have" to pay for Hazmat. Of course, when you get 2 it would cost you 139.98.....wait....i'd rather pay the 39.99 x 2 or 79.98 plus a hazmat fee.......

hence the fee....or you could buy on the field.....

He's not into HPR so I wouldn't worry too much. I don't mind paying a HAZ charge on a 38/480 RMS load as long as the idiot UPS guy doesn't lose it or leave it on a truck again. I'm thankful online vendors exist for HPR despite a HAZ fee sometimes, because there isn't a local prefecture or field vendor everywhere. That teen could likely buy some decent Aerotech 24-29 MPR loads and avoid a bunch of HAZMAT fees. What's odd is the CTI 24mm 1-3 grain loads carry a hazmat charge and that isn't anything against a vendor. I could see how a younger kid would complain considering a hazmat charge equals two MPR motors from another vendor. Wildman offered more motor selection than the non-local Aerotech Booth did at UROC Hellfire 22 this year, which was a couple thousand mile trek, and I appreciate it.

What you would want Wildman Black Saturday sale?
wouldnt
"what you WOULDNT want wildman black saturday sale"
be easier???/:kill:

Just to let you all know I am looking at this thread
there was supposed to be some Aerotech on sale last night but we missed it along with a couple other things with all of the problems.
We
Will
So
Our best won't be able to accommodate everyone

Sent from my iPhone using Rocketry Forum

even with the problems with the new site, i applaud ya'll!
ive only ordered a few times from ya, but always a pleasure. i ordered up some motors and "stuff" ( i think it was) the tuesday before LDRS- not quite thinking right.
got a call tellin me some of what i ordered was headed to LDRS. got a call from tim once they got back tellin me a couple things were sold out. it was greatly appreciated to receive the phone calls. especially since i dont check my email that often.

gonna be another cool year sittin back and reading what everyone bought, then the unpacking photos.

Wildman Sandhawk. Because you failed to supply MMT size, length ,or material info. Therefore it might sell better on sale.

Wildman Sandhawk. Because you failed to supply MMT size, length ,or material info. Therefore it might sell better on sale.

Dude.... are your fingers broke? You got questions all over , regarding many things.
Just pick up the phone...call....ask the Wildman, then you will know.

Fingers aren't broke. Brain might be slightly. He didn't post info on a product and naturally I'm curious about it. It was under Wildman Scale and not the LOC brand like how Pml products are under PML.

You are a broken record. What do you not understand about cutting over to a new site and platform? Things will be fleshed out. That said, Tim and the rest are very open to phone calls about their product. So, stop complaining and pick up the phone.

Sent from my iPhone using Rocketry Forum

At this point all I want is Free HAZMAT shipping on motors.
If WM doesn't have HAZMAT, then I'm not going to buy any motors.
I can't pay for HAZMAT & rocket motors.

Thanks,

Then I’m guessing you won’t be buying any motors.

Guess again.

Something old and now it's new.

Rhymes with "whale"

Saturday is only 4 days away, wait, wait, wait.............:impatient::impatient::impatient:

So, what rhymed with Whale? I was trying out my rap skills while reading through the email, but even a master lyricist like myself couldn't make Mach 2 Rocket or Proline 4500 work. Closest I could bust out on stage would be Drago (new Ultimate Drago?)

So, what rhymed with Whale? I was trying out my rap skills while reading through the email, but even a master lyricist like myself couldn't make Mach 2 Rocket or Proline 4500 work. Closest I could bust out on stage would be Drago (new Ultimate Drago?)

SCALE... AMRAAM

I have a ton of fiberglass kits, so I went LOC Precision this year, plus RocketPoxy. I'll have to check my stock, I might go back in and pick up some 4500 too.

From the Ether...

Went with Wildman Scale Sandhawk... Screw the Naysayers, the LOC Sandhawk is advertised as 1.63 so this one is bigger likely. Scale your Whale.

Sand Hawk 2017... No one knows if it's a 1.63 Loc, 3.10 Loc, 5.5 Loc or a 2.6 Wildman kit. LOL...

Last edited:
I had a sampling of the offerings Tim had and I was totally impressed with the direction Tim was going in.
He has quite the offering in the 6 inch kits.
I guess, he got tired of me asking to upscale his kits.:)
Glad you all had some fun with the "whale" (scale AMRAAM)
Have fun guys and gals, another great offering from Wildman.

Last edited:
Gizmo was on sale but not the XL DD version. So no dice on an $800+ order for a kit, 98 mm motor/reload and accessories. Maybe next year.

Then buy something else dude. There's plenty of stuff on sale. Surely creative people would get a Gizmo then convert it to DD with a tube length extension from elsewhere.

I wanted and got Moooootooorrrrrrs and more motors . :pop::cheers::neener::hot::santa-smile:

Back