What you would want Wildman Black Saturday sale?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blackjack2564

Crazy Jim's Gone Banana's
Reaction score
Let's try this:

I want a small 2-stage...maybe 38 Punisher sport. 38minmum booster to 38mm sustainer with 29mm motor.
Or 3in Punisher 2-stage?

BlackHawk 38 come back, with all the new upgrades. Maybe even optimized fins?

Maybe a new scale kit or 2 in large size?

What do you guys wish on the list? :y:

Last edited:
This is my first year doing HPR stuff, how exactly does theBF sale work? Like does the website suddenly show 60% off everything or something like that?

This is my first year doing HPR stuff, how exactly does theBF sale work? Like does the website suddenly show 60% off everything or something like that?

Just like Wal-mart etc.

Special deal at super prices on a variety of items. But you only have a window of either limited amounts. When gone that's it...or a time window to order in...like 9am till noon.

Usually some of items ...I have never seen an entire store on sale. Just highly desirable stuff or special one time runs of several kits. WM usually introduces a new kit or 2 at never to be seen again price.

There is usually at least one "door buster" item thats unbelievably marked down.

Last edited:
Let's try this:

I want a small 2-stage...maybe 38 Punisher sport. 38minmum booster to 38mm sustainer with 29mm motor.
Or 3in Punisher 2-stage?

What dp you guys wish on the list? :y:

The Black Hawk 38 would be tempting. But more than anything, I want great deals on MOTORS!

CT 75mm 4G hardware... and motors, motors, motors. Madcow already used up my rocket budget...

Something new or reissued in 4” traditional dual deploy, preferably not just a 3FNC. Or the Demon.

Would be nice if the Wednesday sale had more hints for the Saturday sale - I’ve unfortunately had a couple regretted purchases from the Wednesday sale when a better deal or deal on a kit that wasn’t listed on the Wednesday sale popped up. Or just have more of the Wildman member discounts carry over to Saturday. It’s been kind of 50/50 on the membership fee really paying off through the sale.

An Ultimate Darkstar as one of those door buster, unbelievably marked down items would be great!

But really, there is always something cool in the sale, and the prices are usually low enough to prompt a few impulse buys (funny though, I never seem to regret those types of purchases?).

Crossing my fingers for a great deal on the Aerotech 54mm hardware special set (cases, closures, adapters).

I need something in black fiberglass with a pointed tip :)
maybe some extra AT 38mm hardware

I would love, LOVE some CTI reloads. And some kind of M reload, either AT or CTI.

But mostly, CTI reloads.

Let's try this:

Or 3in Punisher 2-stage?

What dp you guys wish on the list? :y:

Huge +1 on the 38-to-38 Punisher

Nate

Two stage for my kid, and lots of motors ;-)
This coming year's goal - at least one of us fly a two stage at every local (Tripoli MN) launch.

Sent from my LG-V521 using Rocketry Forum mobile app

I’m in the need for some 3” and 4” tubes, and couplers. Because I have a need for speed. LOL!

Sent from my iPhone using Rocketry Forum

I might settle for a full-scale Sea Wolf if that doesn't happen...

My dreams exceed my time availability unfortunately :(

+1 But in my case, my dreams exceed both my time and financial budgets. Maybe someday:eyeroll:

Back