What you would want Wildman Black Saturday sale?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That’s my jam.
Treehouse is soooooooo good. I work in Syracuse NY but my company main location is Andover MA. I drive past exits 9 and 10 on the pike regularly.

Last trip I stopped at treehouse and secured 12 green, 8 bright, 8 alter ego and 8 old man (ESB style).

Had a bright tonight and reminded me how much I do like treehouse!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Rocketry Forum mobile app

Treehouse is soooooooo good. I work in Syracuse NY but my company main location is Andover MA. I drive past exits 9 and 10 on the pike regularly.

Last trip I stopped at treehouse and secured 12 green, 8 bright, 8 alter ego and 8 old man (ESB style).

Had a bright tonight and reminded me how much I do like treehouse!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Rocketry Forum mobile app

Nice haul! I love doing the TH, Trillium, and Night Shift run!

Sent from my iPhone using Rocketry Forum

Guess again.

Something old and now it's new.

Rhymes with "whale"

Saturday is only 4 days away, wait, wait, wait.............:impatient::impatient::impatient:

Gary, this is torture. Shame on you!:wink:

Supersonic Snail?

Boat Tail?

8' Rail?

Troj's Pail?

Air Mail?

Tall Tale?

ParaSail?

Tim's Trail-er

Whale, huh? Hmmmmmm....:confused:

Torture eh, But it's BF/BS that magical time of year.

Think of "Green Mamba", and you will have a idea. :wink:

KKkkkkk,,
Tell us what accessories will be available with it....
Then we can narrow it down,,, lol...

Teddy

CJ, how about bringing back the Gizmo, especially the 8" XL version with HED? I think there's a void kit-wise for a simple, not too expensive FG option that would stay within visual range for an L3 cert. Not too tall (easy to transport), definitely large body tube diameter w/high drag, could fly on a high-thrust 75mm motor (so not too heavy), but not the size/weight of an Ultimate kit. That could be the Gizmo XL with a slightly extended body tube (to ensure CP stability isn't a challenge and will still fit an N).

CJ, how about bringing back the Gizmo, especially the 8" XL version with HED?

As long as it doesn't have 5 fins. 5 fins are an abomination and the rocket would have to be destroyed in a fire.

3 is the correct number of fins, and the number of fins shall be 3.

I would REALLY like a great deat on the two 75mm 7600 Aerotech Kosdons, just so that I can fly "Kosdon to Kosdon"!

As long as it doesn't have 5 fins. 5 fins are an abomination and the rocket would have to be destroyed in a fire.

Except when the number is four as four fins is better than 3.

Sent from my iPhone using Rocketry Forum

I think the Gizmo line always had three fins, or at least my non-XL one does. That said, given the purpose, the higher drag of four fins would be welcome.

CJ, how about bringing back the Gizmo, especially the 8" XL version with HED? I think there's a void kit-wise for a simple, not too expensive FG option that would stay within visual range for an L3 cert. Not too tall (easy to transport), definitely large body tube diameter w/high drag, could fly on a high-thrust 75mm motor (so not too heavy), but not the size/weight of an Ultimate kit. That could be the Gizmo XL with a slightly extended body tube (to ensure CP stability isn't a challenge and will still fit an N).

When did Gizmo go away? It was there a few hours ago, even dual deploy XL.

Still there, 3 fins:
https://wildmanrocketry.com/products/gizmo-xl-dd

I think the Gizmo line always had three fins, or at least my non-XL one does. That said, given the purpose, the higher drag of four fins would be welcome.

Ask CZTeacherman. He made a pact with dark forces in some sort of profane ritual, which summoned forth a five finned beast so demented, I dare not speak it’s name. And then he went and did his L3 on it.

My credit card managed to come out unscathed so far. We'll see what happens on BF and BS.

Gizmo XL DD Combo Special - An introduction to 98mm motors and/or L3.

Basic

Includes:
- Gizmo XL DD
- Aeropack 98mm retainer

Deluxe

Includes:
- Gizmo XL DD
- Aeropack 98mm retainer
- AT 98/7680 set (or CTI 98-4g set with spacers)
- Choice of 98mm AT M (or CTI M reload)

Wish there were spacers for the Aerotech 98mm cases. Makes the CTI deal better (if reloads are available).

Back