• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

AT 29/40-120 cases with fore and aft closures

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jrkennedy2

Reaction score
What are used AT 29/40-120 cases with fore and aft closures selling for? I have 3 I no longer use, but sometimes wonder if it is even worth the effort to try and sell them, what with packing and shipping them, etc. They are in good shape. Haven't flown 29mm in quite a while so maybe someone else would better appreciate them. I'll try to include a picture later this evening.

What are used AT 29/40-120 cases with fore and aft closures selling for? I have 3 I no longer use, but sometimes wonder if it is even worth the effort to try and sell them, what with packing and shipping them, etc. They are in good shape. Haven't flown 29mm in quite a while so maybe someone else would better appreciate them. I'll try to include a picture later this evening.

They usually go for about $40.

Thanks,

Right now they are gold!

Going for 45-50 on Flea-Bay. Haven't been any made since last spring.

So seller market right now.

I bought a new one on EBay last month with a best offer of $50. It was $75 buy it now. There is a new one now going for like $120 buy it now.

Pack in a 2-3 day Priority Flat rate USPS box [Post office] cost is 7.10 comes with tracking number. Ships whatever will fit in box no matter how much it weighs OR where it goes.

Box is free at all PO's use small for this.

Last edited:
Wow! Many folks are into the 29s! Cool.

All 3 "puppies" seem to have found new homes. I'll let folks know if any do not work out and become available again.

Thank you all!

Back