Wildman's holiday sales

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I never got the activation e-mail so my website account was never linked to the WM Club, so it never showed the discount. Order number is #1112.

Last edited:
54038b832300091102a5d0fa48eb8bd3.png

If you read the thread, you would know that the new site is not working for many folks.
Support emails go unanswered, so do posts requesting help on TRF.

Doesn't sound like you are having issues, or care about those who do, right?

You have an attitude problem. The site is being worked on, and will get fixed. Not sure what support can be directly rendered when the site is experiencing systemic issues.

Tim and Jackie Lehr are excellent people, and excellent vendors. If you have an issue call them. To rip them now shows a lack of class on your part.

You need to lighten up, and especially grow up. Seriously, as CZ said above, this must be your first rodeo.

Sent from my iPhone using Rocketry Forum

There are a number of menus that aren't populated yet on the site. Tim was kind enough to acknowledge it and provide a work around Wednesday- the search on the new site picks up these items. I'm sure Tim and Jackie are busting butt far harder than most of us this week on something that is benefiting everyone here.
Tim has gone far out of his way helping out even newcomers to this sport like my overambitious GT kid and I. I have no doubt everything will work out fine.
P.S. Please do not complain about the delivery time. Last year he put in the largest order ever to Aerotech and it took Aerotech until February or March to make all the motor to fill it.

Sent from my LG-V521 using Rocketry Forum mobile app

Tim and Jackie Lehr are excellent people, and excellent vendors. If you have an issue call them.

This!

In the last week we’ve seen examples of extreme disrespect being shown to our vendors online as if that would ever solve any of the issues.
Our hobby is possible because of our vendors. I’ve never had a problem with any of our vendors when I deal with them personally, either on the phone or in person, and Tim and Jackie are as good as it gets.
Steve

Steve Shannon

I made an order Wednesday. Actually, two. The prices reflected were not the sale prices but I didn’t hesitate. I expect to buy more tomorrow. (Something big for a level 3 attempt would be nice).

I trust Tim and Jackie completely. They will make sure the prices are all correct and they will combine the orders to reduce shipping. There may be vendors as good as Tim and Jackie, but none are better. I’m dismayed that anyone would criticize them. Brene’ Brown reminded me not long ago that it’s easy to criticize from the cheep seats. My advice to Tim and Jackie: Don’t listen to criticism from the cheap seats. If they are not in the arena battling the way you are, their opinion isn’t worth paying attention to.

Sent from my iPad using Rocketry Forum

I trust Tim and Jackie completely.

+1. Picture the workload of trying to give personal attention to 3,000+ world-wide customers in real time while debugging the startup issues of a new site when everything is not functioning perfectly. We are a small community, dare I say family, in this hobby, and word-of-mouth and reputation carry a lot of weight. Wildman has had my back on more than a few occasions and never let me fall. One of the many reasons his customers tend to be fiercely loyal.

P.S. It is actually a bit of a compliment for one's website to crash due to being overwhelmed by activity. Ever hosted a party when nobody showed up?

I never got the activation e-mail so my website account was never linked to the WM Club, so it never showed the discount. Order number is #1112.
Hi
You started a new account, the original one we sent had a different e-mail address than the one you ordered with.
I just sent the invite to the darkest rain account

+1. Picture the workload of trying to give personal attention to 3,000+ world-wide customers in real time while debugging the startup issues of a new site when everything is not functioning perfectly. We are a small community, dare I say family, in this hobby, and word-of-mouth and reputation carry a lot of weight. Wildman has had my back on more than a few occasions and never let me fall. One of the many reasons his customers tend to be fiercely loyal.

P.S. It is actually a bit of a compliment for one's website to crash due to being overwhelmed by activity. Ever hosted a party when nobody showed up?

+1...
Lol,,
Dat's pretty funny..
Well said man...

Teddy

This!

In the last week we’ve seen examples of extreme disrespect being shown to our vendors online as if that would ever solve any of the issues.
Our hobby is possible because of our vendors. I’ve never had a problem with any of our vendors when I deal with them personally, either on the phone or in person, and Tim and Jackie are as good as it gets.

TRUTH!

Our vendors are a critical component of this hobby, and in the past week, I've seen two top-notch, reputable dealers have their names drug through the mud.

I've deal with a lot of vendors over the years and there are only two that I absolutely don't trust. I also know I'm very far from alone on not trusting those two individuals and I don't see the need to name them here.

-Kevin

Yeah, I didn't mean to buy the membership with the other e-mail but created my new website account with the new e-mail to be consistent.

Created an account with the link you sent and prices look like club prices so that seems to be working.

Can you move order # 1112 over to the correct website account?

Thanks for checking on this, I know you guys are swamped now.

Hi
You started a new account, the original one we sent had a different e-mail address than the one you ordered with.
I just sent the invite to the darkest rain account

WILDMANRS, what is your recommendation at this point for Club members that did not get their membership email? Hold tight for the email or create a new account and add a comment to all orders that we are members?

If you are not seeing the discounted prices and you believe youare a wildman club member please email me with your first and last name and I will look into it
My email is Tim at wildmanhobbies.com

AT least you are not on the west coast and need to get up at 4AM!! (But I'm in the 7AM zone too thank goodness)
Oh Crap.... I didn't even think about that... Alarm set for 3:55.....
Thanks Tim.....
Lol....

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

If you are not seeing the discounted prices and you believe youare a wildman club member please email me with your first and last name and I will look into it
My email is Tim at wildmanhobbies.com

Thanks I just sent an email.

AT least you are not on the west coast and need to get up at 4AM!! (But I'm in the 7AM zone too thank goodness)

We normally get up at 4 am, you get used to it in the summer, when that's the only time it's less than 100*. Now we have Wildman's BSS to look forward to, so it's no problem getting up, the hard part is going to sleep tonight. Fortunately, we had our second round of Turkey dinner, and I'm already having a hard time staying awake.
I had a talk with Tim today, he didn't sound stressed at all, and we got a couple of things straightened out with our three orders from Wednesday. Managed to find four more motors that were on our list, and he added them in with the 20% discount. You just can't get better service than that.

Just wanted to thank Tim and Jackie for starting off another holiday season with a "bang."
I also had difficulty activating my account but was able to pick up a few things on Wednesday. I was charged the list price but decided that I can wait a week or so to give y'all a call and get it straightened out.
I got an email this afternoon notifying me of a refund to my account. I should have known that i didn't need to reach out to them!
As always, Tim and Jackie have demonstrated superb customer service.
Thanks again for all you do for our hobby. A great many of us appreciate both of you tremendously.

So are most items unlimited stock due to pre-order? Just wondering if the is need to get up early for the very start?

I don't fly CTI, and am fairly stocked on AT. New items / good prices always tempt me though.

Right about 6:00 am cst

Dang, well, I guess I'm going to have to get up at 7AM EST anyway. I was hoping that Wildman would announce what's going to be on sale tonight, and depending on how that would go, I'd decide whether I want to get up early.

I'm hoping for at least 20% off CTI reloads.

Thanks,

If they do the Cesaroni sale on items they are receiving, but not yet in stock, how do we know what they are?

Back