Wildman's holiday sales

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The sale explicitly calls out in stock and in progress only.

The web site gives the impression that it is reporting what is in stock. What is in progress?

Oh, I misunderstood what you meant.
If it is available to purchase, it's available to purchase. "In Progress" just means that it is confirmed on its way to Wildman and would therefore ship out nearly as quickly as in-stock.
If you go to the appropriate page and it has a price listed under the listing, it's available. If it's blank, it's sold out.

Placed an order for the Interceptor AAD. Price in the cart was wrong but I’m sure the email I sent to Tim will resolve it.

I have got to stop spending money on rockets.... this was a bad (good?) year thus far.

Sent from my iPhone using Rocketry Forum

Looks like people are a little worried they won't correct the prices before shipping. Don't worry, it'll get sorted out!

I couldn't resist ordering one of the 5" goblins to sit beside my 5.5" Der Red Max. Thanks for another awesome sale Tim and Jackie!

Braden

Well, I survived my first rodeo. Apparently better than some, made three orders total; one on Wednesday, and two on Saturday, one was direct shipped to my Secret Santa recipient. one minor hiccup with the secret santa order; I had to, gasp!, enter my credit card info manually.

I got one of the first 4XLs when they were released last year. Been sitting in my garage for a year now. "Shame!..........Shame!..........Shame!" But it's next on my build list after I finish the Estes Shuttle and after I get the glue shipped to me (been waiting to get better epoxy than Bob Smith before tackling it).

Pffftt... Lightweight.... My Wildman Vindicator from the 2012 BS sale is still sitting in the box... Totally ignored. I think it's starting to develop an inferiority complex (as it should, since it's the old green glass instead of the snazzy red...).

Placed an order for the Interceptor AAD. Price in the cart was wrong but I’m sure the email I sent to Tim will resolve it.

I have got to stop spending money on rockets.... this was a bad (good?) year thus far.

Sent from my iPhone using Rocketry Forum

I love both of my Interceptors. The Ultimate is out of my price range for now tho...

Pffftt... Lightweight.... My Wildman Vindicator from the 2012 BS sale is still sitting in the box... Totally ignored. I think it's starting to develop an inferiority complex (as it should, since it's the old green glass instead of the snazzy red...).
Adrian has a graduate degree in rocket shaming.

From the Ether...

Oh, I misunderstood what you meant.
If it is available to purchase, it's available to purchase. "In Progress" just means that it is confirmed on its way to Wildman and would therefore ship out nearly as quickly as in-stock.
If you go to the appropriate page and it has a price listed under the listing, it's available. If it's blank, it's sold out.

Awesome. Thanks!

How's it going?! What'd you all get. I'm still tossing around ideas about motors.
Can't decide between K456DM and the K540M for my AT 54-1706
Then can't decide between K990DM and the K1050W for my AT 54-2800
Finally, I'm looking at AT 75-3840 motors for my Drago 4XL... Maybe the L850W? 4 seconds of White burning to about 10k. Thoughts?

Oh, and I'm still trying to convince myself I don't need a Blue Demon.

Just ordered a bunch of stuff from Wildman, including the 5 inch AMRAAM.
A few glitches in the process but Tim worked out all the issues.
Can't ask for better service than this!

Last edited:
OK, that's pretty cool! If you go back in and order a second time and you had saved your credit card info in your new account, instead of asking to re-enter any credit info, you get a verification text to your phone to authorize the transaction. I believe the new cart is Shopify, but kudos for turning that option on!

From the Ether...

OK, that's pretty cool! If you go back in and order a second time and you had saved your credit card info in your new account, instead of asking to re-enter any credit info, you get a verification text to your phone to authorize the transaction. I believe the new cart is Shopify, but kudos for turning that option on!

From the Ether...
Oh, and everyone should go in and place a second order just to see the cart in action :).

From the Ether...

Took a leap of faith that all we be sorted. Saw no discounts in the cart and no hazmat button $2196 all motors and 1 75mm seal disc.

Not a Wildman complaint but in general why can't I order a simple TF parachute in size and color I want. A couple and would have been added but I won't take a chance on the colors.

Took a leap of faith that all we be sorted. Saw no discounts in the cart and no hazmat button $2196 all motors and 1 75mm seal disc.

Not a Wildman complaint but in general why can't I order a simple TF parachute in size and color I want. A couple and would have been added but I won't take a chance on the colors.

Here's the link: https://wildmanrocketry.com/collections/hazmat
If you could add it, that would be helpful. Tim adding items is more complicated than you adding items

Well the damage is done, Motors and more Motors, if fact all motors.:facepalm:
24mm, 29mm, 38mm, 54mm and 75mm.:cheers:
My pocketbook was screaming, but this is that time of the year.. :tree::santa-smile::happydeer::hohoho:

Well the damage is done, Motors and more Motors, if fact all motors.:facepalm:
24mm, 29mm, 38mm, 54mm and 75mm.:cheers:
My pocketbook was screaming, but this is that time of the year.. :tree::santa-smile::happydeer::hohoho:
Are you the one that grabbed my L1410 that I was sitting on? Darn it. I'll have to settle for an L1250DM

How's it going?! What'd you all get. I'm still tossing around ideas about motors.
Finally, I'm looking at AT 75-3840 motors for my Drago 4XL... Maybe the L850W? 4 seconds of White burning to about 10k. Thoughts?

In my estimation the K456 and L850 are Aerotech essentials. The L850 in particular is an absolutely beautiful burn.

Oh, and I'm still trying to convince myself I don't need a Blue Demon.

K456 and L850.

I've flown both and they are awesome motors. I think the 75/3840 is a sweet casing with a nice selection of motors. I certainly don't regret picking mine up!

Ordered.. website worked great. Unfortunately I already spent a lot on my L3 at MWP, so I got a small order, but hey- it's still a deal!

I couldn't resist, picked up a Darkstar Mini and Darkstar Jr to join my WildChild. The Jr will be my first step into the L1 world when I get around to it.

From the Ether...

Yea, I just did that. I guess 28 CTI motors on Wednesday and 87 motors this morning wasn't enough, so I just went back and picked up two K850 SU Dark matter loads, and it's all David Reese's fault! That drag race at ROCstock was beyond awesome!
Unfortunately, 117 motors doesn't even cover the 149 commercial motors I flew this year, and Sharon flew another 103... I guess we will have to continue to support the local vendors at all the launches we go to every year. It's a tough job, but someone has to do it.

[FONT=&amp]We didn't get any kits, already have 37 in our build pile.
[/FONT]
Great sale Tim and Jackie! Your new website is MUCH too easy to use!

Maybe you could send me another Wildman pen, mine ran out of ink making my list this morning.

Last edited:
Ok, ok, ok...
I'm sold on the L850. I had just decided on the L1410 when it went and sold out. Then I was set on the AT L1250DM. Then I saw all the comments confirming my suspicion that the L850W would be an awesome flight. Then I talked to my wife who wants a rocket again. So... back to the drawing board.
Gotta pick out a kit... Then get a harness, chute, nomex, altimeter. Oh man, she'll be happy, but that cuts into my motor budget.
I suppose there's worse problems. LOL

Back