Wildman's holiday sales

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looks like I am good to go, thanks Tim. new website blues I guess.
Rex
edit
sale ends noonish cst and then the fun begins for Tim and co. filling orders for the next 3 months :)

Afadeev... Don't be a jerk.

Ad-hominem attacks are wonderfully original and constructive.
Bravo.
Nothing furthers really deserves to be said further, except for two points below to stimulate a few neurons...

If anyone has trouble with the website, he'll make it right. [...] Back off and call tomorrow. Tim and Jackie will make sure everyone is taken care of. So, yeah... Cut it out. This is either your first rodeo or you're purposely trying to slander a great vendor. In either case, you're coming across as a complete jerk and maybe you need to just calm down.

Point #1: Slander, noun. 1. defamation; calumny: rumors full of slander. 2. a malicious, false, and defamatory statement or report.
Your allegations, Sir, that I'm slandering Tim in any way, is patently false.
The points that I raised pertained to the factual experiences of WM club members, as reported by many others.

Point #2: You, and a few other vocal fans of WM, should ponder a simple question - are your posts doing anything to HELP people get access to Tim's web site and DRIVE his REVENUE, or are you more likely to piss people off and discourage them from spending money with him?

I don't care to hear any further from your regarding point #1, or anything else.
For the sake of Tim and his business, do consider point #2.

Over and out.

a

P.S.: Happy Holidays!
P.P.S.: My account's WM club status got fixed today. If someone else is having trouble seeing WM club prices tomorrow, PM me, and I will forward them to you.

Jackie and Tim personally made sure I was squared away with my membership renewal today. I throw cash at all my local vendors during the summer, but I can't wait to see what Wildman has going on in the morning.

Bravo.
Nothing furthers really deserves to be said further, except for two points below to stimulate a few neurons...

Point #1: Slander, noun. 1. defamation; calumny: rumors full of slander. 2. a malicious, false, and defamatory statement or report.
The points that I raised pertained to the factual experiences of WM club members, as reported by many others.

Point #2: You, and a few other vocal fans of WM, should ponder a simple question - are your posts doing anything to HELP people get access to Tim's web site and DRIVE his REVENUE, or are you more likely to piss people off and discourage them from spending money with him?

I don't care to hear any further from your regarding point #1, or anything else.

Over and out.

Tim has offered people beer to murder me. ( I don't have proof of this, I'm just pretty sure... I offered to take on the job for said beer, but just got a weird look)

We all understand you're excited. Consider this.... we've all been through a bunch of these sales. You're kinda all over the place and reacting and posting very very quickly and emotionally. Chill. relax... next time you're all excited and want to post something...don't. Get up...walk around.... go see if the big orange ball is still in the sky. count to 1,000. and then back down. Then consider "do I even know what I'm talking about here, or should I just not add to the pile of confusion by adding a bunch of stuff I assume to be true as fact" Then go build a rocket. then fly it. then hopefully you forgot what you were trying to post.

Bravo.

Over and out.

a

P.S.: Happy Holidays!
P.P.S.: My account's WM club status got fixed today. If someone else is having trouble seeing WM club prices tomorrow, PM me, and I will forward them to you.

Man oh man... You've proven my point in so many ways.
Best of luck there, buddy. Happy flying.

Man oh man... You've proven my point in so many ways.
Best of luck there, buddy. Happy flying.

Should we start a pool on what time monday morning he's on here posting that he doesn't have a tracking number yet? I'll take 9:01am

Should we start a pool on what time monday morning he's on here posting that he doesn't have a tracking number yet? I'll take 9:01am

-snip- sooo reminds me of someone else who refused to listen!

Ho hum... lets just enjoy the Sales.

Tim, etc... THANK YOU!

The best thing that I am noticing, is that the CART is keeping the couple of items that I put in it.
So, my tactic is, load that sucker up, and then go straight to my cart once the sale starts and see which things that i WANTED are on sale... and then pull the trigger immediately!

It may work, it may not!

The best thing that I am noticing, is that the CART is keeping the couple of items that I put in it.
So, my tactic is, load that sucker up, and then go straight to my cart once the sale starts and see which things that i WANTED are on sale... and then pull the trigger immediately!

It may work, it may not!

We can put items in the cart now and, once the sale starts, the cart prices will update automatically?

DO NOT WORRY ABOUT PRICE & SHIPPING...FOR THE umpteenth time!

Just get all the stuff you want....it can/will all be corrected later.
Anyone who has been there can tell you ....no worries mate's. Tim/jackie always fix stuff!!@#$#:wink::wink:

DO NOT WORRY ABOUT PRICE & SHIPPING...FOR THE umpteenth time!

Just get all the stuff you want....it can/will all be corrected later.
Anyone who has been there can tell you ....no worries mate's. Tim/jackie always fix stuff!!@#$#:wink::wink:
Shouldn't you be in bed, cj?
PS, when are you coming out to the Midwest again?

This is a pre-order/pre-pay sale, and all products will be delivered from stock as rapidly as possible. Please indicate if you need shipping in time for a specific holiday.
When required, applicable Hazardous Material handling fees will be added to orders with propellant.
All Black Saturday Sale kits include a valuable money-saving coupon from Stickershock 23!

Happy Holidays from the Wildman Crew!
What's On Sale:
• Ultimate Kits
• New Kits
• Minimum Diameter
• Wildman Classic Kits
• Wildman Juniors and Minis
• Performance By Wildman
• Recovery Systems
• Building Supplies
• Avionics & Deployment
• Motors
• LOC/Precision
LET'S GO!
Ultimate Sale
Ultimate Wildman » · Ultimate Punisher » · Ultimate Drago »
Retail Price $650.00 / Black Saturday Price $450
Ultimate Darkstar » · Ultimate Interceptor »
Retail Price $680-$690 / Black Saturday Price $525
Add a One Bad Hawk Harness Set to your Ultimate »
Retail Price: $95.00 / Black Saturday Price $76.00
• For the drogue: 35' of 7/16" Tubular Kevlar with 3 Loops
• For the main: 25' of 7/16" Tubular Kevlar with 2 Loops
Demon 150 »
Retail Price $650.00 / Black Saturday Price $450.00
The Demon 150 is one beast of a rocket! It consists of:
• 48" long, 6" diameter fiberglass airframe
• Filament-wound fiberglass aluminum-tipped 5:1 ogive nosecone w/stainless steel eyebolt
• Filament-wound slotted 5:1 ogive boat tail
• 3/16 beveled G10 fins
• 98mm fiberglass motor mount
• Fiberglass centering rings
• Wildman Head End Dual Deployment, with a fiberglass vent/switch band, fiberglass coupler/avbay, and CNC-machined stepped avbay ends
Add an M2500T and 98/10240 Hardware Set »
Retail Price $1329.99 / Black Saturday Price w/ Ultimate or Demon 150: $750.00 / Black Saturday Price (No KIt): $900.00
• M2500 Blue Thunder 98MM reload with Aerotech 98/10240 hardware set

Add a One Bad Hawk Harness Set to your Demon 150 »
Retail Price $81.00 / Black Saturday Price $65.00
• For the booster, a 7/16" Tubular Kevlar 3-loop harness, 35' long
• For the nose cone, a 3/16" Tubular Kevlar 2-loop harness, 20' long
This combo is only good with the purchase of a Demon 150.
New Kits
AMRAAM 5 »
Retail Price: $499.99 / Black Saturday Price $350.00
The popular AMRAAM missile... WILDMAN STYLE!
The 5" diameter fiberglass-and-aluminum AMRAAM 5 consists of:
• 48" fiberglass booster
• 32" fiberglass payload section
• 10" fiberglass coupler
• 5:1 filament would aluminum tipped fiberglass nosecone
• 75mm fiberglass motor mount
• Fiberglass centering rings
• Fiberglass nosecone coupler bulk plate
• Single-piece stepped avionics bay bulkplates
• 1/8 beveled G10 fins
Goblin 5 »
Retail Price $299.99 / Black Saturday Price $199.99
An upscaled classic! Includes:
• 32.5" fiberglass body tube
• 11" fiberglass coupler
• 5:1 aluminum-tipped filament would fiberglass nose cone with stainless steel eyebolt
• 75mm fiberglass motor mount with fiberglass centering rings
• CNC-cut and beveled 1/8" G10 fins
• Wildman Head End Dual Deployment with vent/switch band and CNC-milled stepped avionics bay bulkplates
Falcon 4 EXT »
Retail Price $900.00 / Black Saturday Price $599.99 / Wildman Club Price $575.00
The legendary optimized Falcon design upscaled for 98mm motors. Includes a payload section for experiments or double-break dual deploy.
Mach 2 Rocket »
Retail Price $89.99 / Black Saturday Price $64.99
These rockets were designed for use on a military project. They have successfully flown to speeds in excess of Mach 2 on single use L1000W motors.
• 32.5" of thin wall 54mm fiberglass airframe
• Aluminum-tipped filament would nose cone with stainless steel eyebolt
• Head end dual deployment with a fiberglass switch band, 5" fiberglass coupler, stepped avionics bay lids
• CNC-cut and beveled 1/8" G10 fins
• High temperature epoxy kit
• Fin alignment guides
Minimum Diameter Madness
Falcon 3 »
Retail Price $499.99 / Black Saturday Price $350.00 / Wildman Club Price $325.00
The legendary carbon fiber performance kit, optimized using a genetic algorithm for extreme altitudes and speeds.
Falcon 3 EXT »
Retail Price $650.99 / Black Saturday Price $450.00 / Wildman Club Price $425.00
Falcon 3 Extended. Includes a payload section for experiments or double-break dual deploy.
Blackhawk 38 »
Retail Price $129.95 / Black Saturday Price $99.99
Our classic Carbonite minimum diameter 38mm rocket kit.
Classic Offerings
Punisher 3 »
Retail Price $159.99 / Black Saturday Price $99.99 / Wildman Club Price $89.99
Interceptor AAD-98 »
Retail Price $269.99 / Black Saturday Price $189.99
Drago 4 »
Retail Price $189.99 / Black Saturday Price $139.99 / Wildman Club Price $129.99
Drago 4 XL »
Retail Price $279.99 / Black Saturday Price $200.00 / Wildman Club Price $190.00
Demon 98 »
Retail Price $279.99 / Black Saturday Price $164.99 / Wildman Club Price $154.99
Blue Demon 98 »
Retail Price $279.99 / Black Saturday Price $164.99 / Wildman Club Price $154.99
The gorgeous Demon 98, now available with a translucent sapphire blue filament wound fiberglass airframe!
Add a One Bad Hawk harness set to your Demon 98, Drago 4, or Punisher 4 »
Retail Price $56.00 / Black Saturday Price $44.80
• For the drogue: 25' of 11/32" Tubular Kevlar with 3 loops
• For the main: 20' of 3/16" Tubular Kevlar with 2 loops
Juniors & Minis
Pick a Junior »
Retail Price $125.95 / Black Saturday Price $99.99
Pick any of our "Junior" line of kits

Hey Wildman Club members! Add a 2-stage Upgrade »
Retail Price $99.99 / Wildman Club Price $70.99
Don’t forget the 2-stage upgrade for your junior!
Pick a Mini »
Retail Price $65.00 / Black Saturday Price $39.99
(**excludes Eagle Claw Mini :( )
Add a Dual Deploy Upgrade to your Mini »
Retail Price $22.50 / Black Saturday Price $16.50
Performance by Wildman »
Gizmo » · Competitor » · Intimidator »
30% Off Retail Price
Recovery Systems
Recon Parachutes » and Nomex »
30% off retail
Top Flight Recovery Standard Parachutes »
20% Off Retail Price / Wildman Club: 25% Off Retail Price
One Bad Hawk Stainless Recovery Hardware »
20% Off Retail Price
Sky Angle Cert 3 Parachutes »
25% Off Retail Price
Building Supplies
4500P high temp epoxy »
Retail $39.00 / Black Saturday Price $25.00
Rocketpoxy 2 Pint Kit »
Retail $35.00 / Black Saturday Price $25.00
The complete kit! Includes 2 pints of Rocketpoxy, with assorted epoxy pigment colors (Black, Flo_Orange, Flo_Yellow), and mixing sticks, 8 oz jar of Happy Hands, 8" stick of Bond-Aide putty, and a special resin cast ROCKETPOXY sculpture tree ornament.
All West System Products »
20% Off Retail Price
Aeropack RA29P 29mm Motor Retainer Assembly »
20% Off Retail Price
Aeropack RA54P 54mm Motor Retainer Assembly »
20% Off Retail Price
Other Aeropack Motor Retainers and Adapters »
10% Off Retail Price
Additive Engineering Altimeter Sleds & Flyaway Rail Guides »
25% Off Retail Price
Avionics & Deployment
RRC3 altimeter »
(Only 13 Available)
Retail $69.99 / Black Saturday Price $59.99
Ejection charge lighters »
Retail $15.79 / Black Saturday Price $10.00 / Wildman Club Price $8.50

Wildman Trackers
Receiver »: retail price $450.00 / Black Saturday Price $425.00
Transmitters »: retail price $100.00 / Black Saturday Price $80.00
Motors
CTI
In stock and in process CTI reloads: 20% off retail price. There will be no back orders on CTI reloads.
CTI Hardware: 20% off retail price.
Aerotech
Aerotech high power hardware: 20% off retail price.
Aerotech hobbyline reloads and hardware: 35% off retail price
With Wildman Club: 40% off retail price
Aerotech high power reloads: 25% off retail price
With Wildman Club: 30% off retail price
All Aerotech Dark Matter reloads and single use motors 35% off retail price
LOC/Precision
Loc Precision has offered some specials on a selection of kits:
• Weasel » (22 available) Retail Price $47.50 / Black Saturday Price $27.99
• Viper III » (20 available) Retail Price $57.50 / Black Saturday Price $40.99
• Graduator » (25 available) Retail Price $69.50 / Black Saturday Price $48.99
• Park Flyer Sandhawk » (33 available) Retail Price $41.50 / Black Saturday Price $25.00
• Park Flyer Black Brant X » (2 available) Retail Price $43.95 / Black Saturday Price $25.00
• 2.6" Nano Magg » (19 available) Retail Price $37.50 / Black Saturday Price $26.99
• 5.5" Minie Magg » (25 available) Retail Price $120.95 / Black Saturday Price $99.99
• 7.6" Mega Magg » (7 available) Retail Price $179.50 / Black Saturday Price $135.99
• 2.6" Patriot » (39 available) Retail Price $65.00 / Black Saturday Price $45.99
• 7.6" V2 » (5 available) Retail Price $329.95 / Black Saturday Price $265.00
• The Cool Spool » (30 available) Unavailable at retail! Black Saturday Price $20.00

Shop Now

HELP!!!!!!!!! It's not showing the discounts in the checkout cart!! What should I do??????

Thanks,

I really wish the sale prices would be shown on the site and,not have to guess what it will be adjusted to.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

don't see any BS sale, got email and 404 errors on all BS links

Tim and Jackie, that was perfect. Well, almost perfect. Apparently I’ve been ordering too many times from you, so Amex declined the sale and sent me a fraud alert. So it took two tries, but only because of Amex. Thanks for all you do. And I appreciate your making the Ultimates a good deal. Now we’ll see if I can build and fly it.

Joe

Sent from my iPad using Rocketry Forum

i think the best thing to do would be to relax and call. tim and jackie seem to be pretty good at takin care of their customers.
and dont be surprosed if ya have to keep their number on speed dial. seems every year during this sale they have the phone glued to their ear.

and now the sale link and all is workin for me.

Back