Wildman's holiday sales

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HELP!!!!!!!!! It's not showing the discounts in the checkout cart!! What should I do??????

Thanks,

Are you talking about Black Saturday sale prices or are you talking about Wildman Club Black Saturday prices?

If Club prices, did you log in?

the sale prices are not showing for non club members it is working for club members.
we will adjust the prices and issue refunds after the sale.
we have already done that for all of the Wednesday sales
also haz mat is not working either .
We have added a hazmat button to haz to your cart, please use it to make your order go through.
as smoothly as possible
Thank You

Wonder if I need to buy a Junior to qualify for the two stage upgrade. I have a Junior at home already.... Just need the upgrade.

Also, awesome sale Tim and Jackie! Can't wait to get my grubby hands on that Falcon 3. You made my day.

Hey, for one that has gone through these sales like for a decade. This was great! Website did not crash. Website was responsive. All links I had in the email worked. Checkout was smooth and worked first time. Prices were not shown discounted, but I am sure Wildman will charge my card correctly. All-in-all a great experience!

From the Ether...

The sale is so good, I think I need another Demon... A Blue one and a 6" one... Oh man. The wife is going to need a better excuse than, "But Tim said so!"

BOOM just placed order
54/1706 Special
38/600 Special
rms-29/40-120
Blackhawk 38
and cool spool
Special thanks to Aerotech and Wildman I won a $250 gift card from aerotech at Midwest Power what better time and place to use it and score some Aerotech hardware

Sweet sale Tim & Jackie!! I really like it!
I ordred:
Aero-Tech G75-7M
Aerotech H115DM (for my cert flight)

Thanks,

Hey, for one that has gone through these sales like for a decade. This was great! Website did not crash. Website was responsive. All links I had in the email worked. Checkout was smooth and worked first time. Prices were not shown discounted, but I am sure Wildman will charge my card correctly. All-in-all a great experience!

From the Ether...

+1 on that!
I will admit that i was concerned with the new website on a day like this, but Tim's elves did a fantastic job! I'm certain there were a couple of long days in there but the experience was super.
Thanks again to Tim, Jackie and the gang.

Just got done, website worked beautifully, awesome deals, and I managed to actually be a good boy and resist getting another kit (just barely though). Hopefully the Rocketpoxy is up to the task on my Drago kit to handle that K2050ST headed my way! :jaw:

And yes, still spent too much.........hard not to with killer prices like that. I figure my new motors can keep me company when I end up having to spend a few nights on the couch if the wife sees the bill. :confused2:

Sweet sale Tim & Jackie!! I really like it!
I ordred:
Aero-Tech G75-7M
Aerotech H115DM (for my cert flight)

Thanks,
I've had my eyes on that H115 for a long time... I got a bunch of Pro29 motors just to make you jealous [emoji6]

I got my L1 motor as well- an H90 classic. Just think- once you're L1 you can fly two different skidmarks- 2g G80 and 3g G106!

Sent from my LGL44VL using Rocketry Forum mobile app

Just got done, website worked beautifully, awesome deals, and I managed to actually be a good boy and resist getting another kit (just barely though). Hopefully the Rocketpoxy is up to the task on my Drago kit to handle that K2050ST headed my way! :jaw:

RocketPoxy is definitely up to the task! Which Drago did you snag? 6" Ultimate? 4"XL?

I was able to place an order, cart showed the regular prices. After I ordered, got the email saying we should add $32 for hazmat. Should I place a new order for just the hazmat, or will it be factored in when the discount is calculated?

"Amex declined the sale and sent me a fraud alert."
I didn't get a fraud alert but both a Visa and a Mastercard were declined. Third card worked.

Thanks for the sale!

RocketPoxy is definitely up to the task! Which Drago did you snag? 6" Ultimate? 4"XL?

I got one of the first 4XLs when they were released last year. Been sitting in my garage for a year now. "Shame!..........Shame!..........Shame!" But it's next on my build list after I finish the Estes Shuttle and after I get the glue shipped to me (been waiting to get better epoxy than Bob Smith before tackling it).

I was able to place an order, cart showed the regular prices. After I ordered, got the email saying we should add $32 for hazmat. Should I place a new order for just the hazmat, or will it be factored in when the discount is calculated?

"Amex declined the sale and sent me a fraud alert."
I didn't get a fraud alert but both a Visa and a Mastercard were declined. Third card worked.

Thanks for the sale!

If your contact info is accurate with the account, they'll contact you after the sale to make all necessary adjustments.

It all worked okay except the LOC kits either sold out instantly or never showed the sale prices. Wildman kits showed the sale prices once the time was right.
A Shopify issue means I won't get what I was ordering. It hosed addresses and set off fraud alerts on my card. Not Wildman's fault. My fault for trying to save time by saving addresses.
I got the main stuff I wanted on Wednesday anyway.
Thanks!

I got one of the first 4XLs when they were released last year. Been sitting in my garage for a year now. "Shame!..........Shame!..........Shame!" But it's next on my build list after I finish the Estes Shuttle and after I get the glue shipped to me (been waiting to get better epoxy than Bob Smith before tackling it).

Oh yeah! I built mine, but haven't had a chance to fly it yet. Been built and waiting since last DECEMBER! Ugh.
That Estes Shuttle is a labor of love, I hear. It takes a modeler's mentality. You're posting pictures, right? I wanna see what it takes to make one.
Have fun!

It all worked okay except the LOC kits either sold out instantly or never showed the sale prices. Wildman kits showed the sale prices once the time was right.
A Shopify issue means I won't get what I was ordering. It hosed addresses and set off fraud alerts on my card. Not Wildman's fault. My fault for trying to save time by saving addresses.
I got the main stuff I wanted on Wednesday anyway.
Thanks!

Can you call in? Jackie's taking calls to resolve this kind of stuff.
Glad you got most of what you wanted.

I've had my eyes on that H115 for a long time... I got a bunch of Pro29 motors just to make you jealous [emoji6]

I got my L1 motor as well- an H90 classic. Just think- once you're L1 you can fly two different skidmarks- 2g G80 and 3g G106!

Sent from my LGL44VL using Rocketry Forum mobile app

Hehe, yeah, I was going to get a CTI G54R and a CTI G225V but they sold out within a couple minutes time.. It seemed like those Pro 29 motors sold out in a heartbeat.
I went behind schedule when there was confusion in my order, but I think it's best that I didn't order any other motors, because I spent way too much money! :eyepop: $$$
And lastly, I've had that H115 in my eyes ever since a club launch in April.. That should be a sweet motor. :cool:

Thanks,

Back