Wildman's holiday sales

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How do we order or know what CTI loads are in process? First BF sale for me. But most of the loads I would like show OOS.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

Interesting ... I renewed my club membership Monday ... wonder if something didn't transfer properly.

In any case I'm sure Tim and Jacki will make it right as always!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Rocketry Forum mobile app

That would be nice, but I'm not sure it is the case. Website also says no back orders on CTI. Clarification would be helpful.

Jim

I have had a change of thought for Vogon P... Depending upon the price drop on AT stuff, I may go for Kosdon to Kosdon. That would be a nice one, and i wouldnt care one bit about altitude on that!!

Still can't get back into the site. I was part way through filling up a cart when I got kicked out. Still hadn't added any CTI 29 mm stuff or the Blackhawk 38. I hope I didn't miss out.

Never got the email but I am a Wildman Club member. Took the plunge for a bunch of CTI loads. Thanks Tim and crew!

I still cant see website, got it for a min then gone lol Didn't get email either.
O well hopefully bugs worked out for Saturday's sale

Looks like the website shows the “normal” Wildman Club prices, but not the Black Sale prices (e.g. CTI reloads are 10% off, Juniors are $113.99, etc.) the Demon 150 is $400 as it should be for the sale, but I think that’s because it’s new.

Also my order actually went through at regular retail (I signed in at checkout, but it didn’t update the prices). As others have said, Tim and Jackie are always good about making stuff right, so no worries for me.

Yep, my order just posted to my bank at full price. My wife is gonna kill me.

Thanks for the update, sounds like a crazy night! Your frequent comms are as always much appreciated.

I have no doubt you will make it right, Tim. The new website is a major leap forward, and greatly appreciated. I hope once you work the bugs out it saves you time and effort too.

This is why we did this now instead of Saturday on the bright side it could have been a lot worse .haz mat didn’t work all night either

Sent from my iPad using Rocketry Forum

This is why we did this now instead of Saturday on the bright side it could have been a lot worse .haz mat didn’t work all night either

Yeah, we'll cope. It's all part of the fun.

Please consider updating the new site with product descriptions. Specifically, for "Jr" line of kits - I'm looking to pickup a minimal diameter 29mm, but can't tell if any of the "Jr's" qualify. Descriptions are between sparse and non-existent ;-).

Oh yeah, and if you could fix my (and others) account to reflect the correct WM club status, it would not hurt sales either (I did try email path, but got no love) !

a

Tim,

Would you kindly list the CTI reloads that are enroute. That would be helpful for Saturday. Most of the ones I wanted were either unavailable or sold.
Thanks,

Fred, L2

Curious, did you do the update a couple of days ago or not??
I think that Firefox may have another of its' notorious security bugs again..

Yes, I did do that update. Could be. I don't love the new look yet. I had to mess around to get my bookmarks to show and a few other things.
I hate that plugins and such will take a while to catch up.

Well it looks like the bugs have been worked out (I Hope).
If you were not able to log in with the link please try again and if that still doesn't wok contact us and we will try to get it fixed for you.
I hope you all have found enough to make it worth while to be a club member .
Thank you
Tim and Jackie
I had no major troubles. There were a few things drop out of the cart but I think that only happened when I hit the back button.
Yes, it was worthwhile. It's always worthwhile to be a Wildman club member.
Thanks and I hope you don't have too many troubles.
Cheers!

(I liked his old site, easier to navigate / switch between motor / case sizes..)

I must agree. I got in on some CTI reloads tonight, and the navigation was a bit clunky. Also, please list the CTI motor impulse/thrust designation as the title of the item, like "I236", rather than "PR38-3G-B." I don't remember what color corresponds to each motor!

Happy to be getting some CTI reloads. It has been a while for me.

The descriptions will get better along with the navigation due to the descriptions.
Please don't forget that this was getting ready for Saturday I hope it goes smother.
Thank you all for your patience and understanding

The descriptions will get better along with the navigation due to the descriptions.
Please don't forget that this was getting ready for Saturday I hope it goes smother.
Thank you all for your patience and understanding

Really nice site upgrade - it represents a LOT of hard work. Congrats to all involved.

We understand that we ask a lot and that you and Jackie do a lot for us... I thank you.

My order is placed. The new site looks clean and good. Thanks for making this happen.

Yeah, we'll cope. It's all part of the fun.

Please consider updating the new site with product descriptions. Specifically, for "Jr" line of kits - I'm looking to pickup a minimal diameter 29mm, but can't tell if any of the "Jr's" qualify. Descriptions are between sparse and non-existent ;-).

Oh yeah, and if you could fix my (and others) account to reflect the correct WM club status, it would not hurt sales either (I did try email path, but got no love) !

a

Unless things have changed:
Jr's are 54mm with a 38mm mount, dual deploy.
Sports are 54mm with a 29mm mount
Mini's are 38mm with a 29mm mount

so, what was this email + activation link...methinks the website got tired of sending out emails before it got to the r's. got one note from Tim at 8;06 pm saying that there a few problems...:).
Rex

With the Jr 2-stage upgrade, is that a 38mm mount or a 29mm?

silly me, I thought my membership was paid up till January 2018.
Rex

I have been trying the "Specials" link since about 10PM last night and all I get is the old "404 Not Found" error

Screen Shot 2017-11-23 at 8.28.21 AM.jpg

Back