Wildman's holiday sales

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WILDMANRS

TRF Sponsor
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
We are working hard to get things ready for the upcoming holiday week.
I plan on sending out our annual test email in the next day or so
We have some really exciting news coming very soon

Sent from my iPhone using Rocketry Forum

I'll take two of whatever it is.... wilmand specials are like Lays potato chips. you can't stop at just one.

giphy.gif

A test email was sent out on Tuesday
If you didn't get it check your spam folder or sign up on the wildman homepage at the bottom of the page

Got the email, but somehow mine is missing the coupon for the free P8000 motor. Can you look into this? :)

A test email was sent out on Tuesday
If you didn't get it check your spam folder or sign up on the wildman homepage at the bottom of the page

I got the email yesterday, but did not get anything Tuesday

We have been working hard over the past several moths as some of you know to get our new website up and running, it is coming down to the wire.
It should allow Wildman Club, Hazmat Shipping , real time inventory along with a bunch of other new stuff.

We have an update .
sometime tomorrow an email will be sent out from the new site to all current Wildman club members inviting them to log into the new site and activate your discount when you login.

Sent from my iPad using Rocketry Forum

We have an update .
sometime tomorrow an email will be sent out from the new site to all current Wildman club members inviting them to log into the new site and activate your discount when you login.

And the last website written in the 90's goes down. A solemn day for the interwebz. ;)

I am not going to mention anything of any past history of website collapse on the morning of madness....
... just "good luck with the new website"
:facepalm:

Back