Wildman's holiday sales

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have one for you but it wasn't free, it was a Preston rookie card plus undisclosed amount of cash

I have Preston's old AMW 38/390 case.. does that count? I also have $5.

FYI- I need the case back after you borrow it.

We have an update .
sometime tomorrow an email will be sent out from the new site to all current Wildman club members inviting them to log into the new site and activate your discount when you login.

Sent from my iPad using Rocketry Forum

Any idea when "sometime" is going to be?

Opening a new website for the biggest sale of the year? That's a bold strategy!

No one has gotten the email invite yet have they?

Opening a new website for the biggest sale of the year? That's a bold strategy!

No one has gotten the email invite yet have they?

Actually, I got the email, bought everything Tim had, and so he decided to not send out the other emails since there was nothing left.
Sorry everyone,
ssixsixsix

I just received email vol 40, issue 3. It was time-stamped yesterday. A little concerned I might get today's email too late. Somebody please let me know when the login email comes through!

I just received email vol 40, issue 3. It was time-stamped yesterday. A little concerned I might get today's email too late. Somebody please let me know when the login email comes through!

You probably have your list subscription set to digest which is set by default. With digests the list compiles all emails to the list once a day and sends it to you like that. You can change your email settings to not use "daily digest" which is set by default here: https://mx1.blastzone.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/wildman

Patience!?

It is the one (well one of) thing of the year that my wallet hates, and I don't do a 4 figure (before the decimal) order like some do..

Make it easy on us please Tim.... Put those 75-7600 Kosdon loads on 60% off... we needs a Kosdon to Kosdon done again!

and I am really crossing fingers and everything that your new website venture works. Troj had enough grey hairs (dunno where though) from these sales.

Just refreshed my page. It's certainly new (and pretty cool looking)

as of right now it is stuck in between.
The categories are not complete, but the search option works very well.
We are working on the ssl right now and the last of the shipping problems.

the search option works very well.

You know people are going to be typing random things into the search box to find out what the Wednesday/Saturday sales are.

Note- found my first error: "free darkstar" comes back with zero results :)

The new site looks great Tim...
You're going to have a few new gray hairs after this one for sure,, lol...

Teddy

Did anyone receive the email yet?? The site looks good-where is the search button found on the new site??

Did anyone receive the email yet?? The site looks good-where is the search button found on the new site??

Top of the page next to the Phone Number... Looks like a magnifying glass. Works great. I've got my 75-2grain motor on standby. LOL

I can live with a few hour delay tonight - you have a lot going with the new site (it just went down)

Back