Wildman's holiday sales

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Adrian- I’ll let you check out mine. I guess I know what my L3 will consist of Ultimate Interceptor on an M2500 with some of Teddy’ awesome harnesses.

Thank you so much Russ,,
Ya know I've got motor hardware your more then welcome to borrow if you'd like...
That oughta save you quite a bit for the flight...
I think that's an Aerotech load,, I have the 75 / 5120 and the 75 / 6400 cases...

Teddy

OOppss,, forget it,, I kept reading and see you got the hardware..
was worth an offer anyhoosie,, lol..

Last edited:
DO NOT WORRY ABOUT PRICE & SHIPPING...FOR THE umpteenth time!

Just get all the stuff you want....it can/will all be corrected later.
Anyone who has been there can tell you ....no worries mate's. Tim/jackie always fix stuff!!@#$#:wink::wink:

Well...shucks.
I was really busy yesterday and didn't have time to dig through this thread. Had my eye on the Darkstar Mini but it kept showing the regular price - even in the cart - so I didn't pull the trigger. :(

Well...shucks.
I was really busy yesterday and didn't have time to dig through this thread. Had my eye on the Darkstar Mini but it kept showing the regular price - even in the cart - so I didn't pull the trigger. :(

What the heck,,
Call Tim and tell him that,,
it's worth a shot,,
what have you got to lose ??

Teddy

What the heck,,
Call Tim and tell him that,,
it's worth a shot,,
what have you got to lose ??

Teddy
sent him an email last night- I figured he was super busy yesterday so he can respond when he gets to it. I’ll call Monday if I haven’t heard.

Wildman refunded me this morning!
Again, thank you Tim & Jackie for such a great sale!

Thanks,

sent him an email last night- I figured he was super busy yesterday so he can respond when he gets to it. I’ll call Monday if I haven’t heard.

It is possible that he's in a turkey coma,, lol...
He'll get to ya for sure,, he's just got a lot to do right now..

Teddy

I talked to Tim earlier today. He's been going through all the order's and doing refunds on the overcharges.
Give him a day or 2.
Check your cards, before worrying/calling him about it. :wink:

I talked to Tim earlier today. He's been going through all the order's and doing refunds on the overcharges.
Give him a day or 2.
Check your cards, before worrying/calling him about it. :wink:

Yup, I have no worries. I post details so that Tim knows where the potential glitches are on his new site.

Were the sale percentages taken from the wildman club prices for club members or from retail pricing. I received a refund this morning but don't understand how they arrived at it. Don't want to bother Tim if I can figure it out on my own. Also, is the club discount the same on everything? Sorry, this was my first rodeo.

I remember it working like this. Retail is $100. If the discount is 30% everyone and 35% club members, it would be $70 to everyone or $65 to members.

hi guys
First I want thank everyone for their patience throughout the launch of the new site.
with that said it went very well considering the disaster it could have been.
I need to throw a big thank you the Dr.Reese he saved our butt several times this weekend .

Sent from my iPad using Rocketry Forum

Here is an update
We have all but one of the Wednesday’s orders discounted and refunded.
We have all of the Saturday orders printed and grouped the multiple orders.
We are now in the process of fixing the discounts for non club members and the glitch with the g and i motors for club members.
At the same time trying to figure out shipping since that wasn’t working properly either

Here is an update
We are now in the process of fixing the discounts for non club members and the glitch with the g and i motors for club members.
At the same time trying to figure out shipping since that wasn’t working properly either

Thanks for running the sale Tim! I cant wait to start building and flying again, been about three years at this point.

All sale prices are taken from retail.
What made it confusing was if you only see one price and no way to tell which one it is.
This will be fixed in the very near future.

I sure am glad everything worked out well for ya Tim...
Piece - O - Cake, right ?? Lol..

So may I assume David is completely gray now,, lol..

Teddy

All sale prices are taken from retail.
What made it confusing was if you only see one price and no way to tell which one it is.
This will be fixed in the very near future.

Thanks for clarifying Tim. Could you confirm if the Saturday sale on CTI motors and hardware was 15% or 20%.

Jeff Gebhardt
QCRS, Princeton ILL

I bought a couple H130Ws for the 38/240 case this morning - is that an updated version of the H123W?Nevermind, I searched for the 123W and it's on the website, just not listed under the 38/240 motors. Interesting. Probably just a wrinkle to iron out with the new site.

The H130 is essentially a non hazmat version of the H123.

Sent from my iPhone using Rocketry Forum

Here is an update

Hey, I'll be patient... just as long as I get my CTI 75mm hardware in time for my L3 this Spring!

Yup. I got one of those as well. One of my favorites.

I was looking for them and just figured I was out of luck. Didn't realize they were available.
I know I will get flamed for this but once again not the smartest time to test out a new website. I would have certainly added 2 or 3 of those motors to my order instead of piling on K1103s and K185s.

I was looking for them and just figured I was out of luck. Didn't realize they were available.
I know I will get flamed for this but once again not the smartest time to test out a new website. I would have certainly added 2 or 3 of those motors to my order instead of piling on K1103s and K185s.

So call Tim and ask about changing your order before it ships.

Steve Shannon

I would like to add another shout out to Tim and Jackie for excellent customer service!

Tim went above and beyond what I expected with a couple of order items I had, and I cannot thank him enough! Great service, and even though I was already sold as a customer before, they have ensured that I will continue to do business with Wildman!

As for the sale, granted, the new website had its glitches, but it still went very well it seems! Good job Team Wildman!

Thanks Wildman for posting my refund so fast, you must have a lot of elves helping you this year.
Never had any doubts that it would be taken care of, it shows in the sucess of your business.

John Anderson

Well...shucks.

Update: Talked to Jackie today and she said no problem on honoring the BF prices. Adding to the "yup, wildman is awesome" crowd. Darkstar Mini is on the way. I know most of you lunatics ;) will put the biggest motor possible in, but I'm wondering about using this for park flying ... Could it fly on an Estes 29mm black powder motor?

Guys due to the website screw ups this year we are willing to bend a little with the end time .
I have already done so for many people .
If you want to add a motor you could not find get it done tonight and put Tim said it was ok in the note section and will take care of it .

Ok well twist my arm and add 2 K375NTs to my second order #1327.

Order #1448 is in.

Mike

Guys due to the website screw ups this year we are willing to bend a little with the end time .
If you want to add a motor you could not find get it ordered tonight and put Tim said it was ok in the note section and I will take care of it .

Thanks Wildman for posting my refund so fast, you must have a lot of elves helping you this year.
Never had any doubts that it would be taken care of, it shows in the sucess of your business.

John Anderson

+1 here.

Thx again Tim and Jackie!

Signed,
New Big Fan of Wildman :headbang:

If you want to add a motor you could not find get it done tonight and put Tim said it was ok in the note section and will take care of it .

HELL YEA now that I got refund from original order got a little extra change to pick up a motor for all the hardware I purchased
Thanks Tim

Back