Wildman's holiday sales

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Tim. Most other vendors appear to have already updated to the latest aerotech dealer pricing.

Good to know club members will still get a GREAT price on AT hobbyline!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Rocketry Forum mobile app

I don’t know what you guys are talking about with the price aero tech did a price increase about a month ago and the prices just went into place . If the other dealers didn’t do it yet they will soon.
The hobbyline prices are the same for Wildman club members I did stop the deep discounts for non club members at this time.

Sent from my iPad using Rocketry Forum

Sent from my iPad using Rocketry Forum

Sane pricing is good for everyone. Tim’s putting on a huge sale and you guys are going to seriously cry it’s not deep enough?

Sane pricing is good for everyone. Tim’s putting on a huge sale and you guys are going to seriously cry it’s not deep enough?

I'm just saying I have bought 95% of my motors from Tim for the last 3 years. I even made a few extra purchases in 2007 at LDRS in Jean NV just to help out after his accident but I do shop around and yes others haven't upped the AT motors prices yet. Not crying but not going to spend more per newton especially if I can't get the CTIs I need and do a one stop shop and save on the shipping. Do you not check out everyone's sales flyers on BF and see who has the best deal? Of course you do any sane person does.

Tim,

Sent an email this morning about my wildman club membership order.

Can you let me know (via email) what the situation is before Saturday?

Thanks,
Mike

Do you not check out everyone's sales flyers on BF and see who has the best deal? Of course you do any sane person does.

I actually don't shop much on BF. Every vendor cutting their wrists does none of us any good.

My comments weren't directed at any single person, but there's a few making noise about it not being steep enough.

Kit sales are fun. I like seeing them and new ideas that come out of them. But having insane motor sales to the point people only buy on sale, on one day a year? that's not healthy for anyone.

54038b832300091102a5d0fa48eb8bd3.png

If you read the thread, you would know that the new site is not working for many folks.
Support emails go unanswered, so do posts requesting help on TRF.

Doesn't sound like you are having issues, or care about those who do, right?

Last edited:
If you read the thread, you would know that the new site is not working for many folks.

Afadeev... Don't be a jerk. Everyone who has ever dealt with Tim knows that he takes care of his customers. If anyone has trouble with the website, he'll make it right. If you're unsure of the website, just call. It's not rocket science. Of course he's not going to answer emails on Thanksgiving. It's Thanksgiving. Back off and call tomorrow. Tim and Jackie will make sure everyone is taken care of. So, yeah... Cut it out.
This is either your first rodeo or you're purposely trying to slander a great vendor. In either case, you're coming across as a complete jerk and maybe you need to just calm down.

Hey Tim, this guy thinks I’m sucking up to you.

;). Thought you could use a laugh about now.

Hey Tim, this guy thinks I’m sucking up to you.

;). Thought you could use a laugh about now.
I found it kinda funny myself... Who is this guy? New to the BF/BS experience, clearly. Someone who knows him needs to clear up his confusion.

I found it kinda funny myself... Who is this guy? New to the BF/BS experience, clearly. Someone who knows him needs to clear up his confusion.

i have my opinions on BF. But, it is what it is and you know that going into it. A short hop on any of the previous year threads is enough. It gets kinda crazy. I avoid the sales now, mostly because I have too many kits as it is. But when I picked stuff up in these sales I didn’t go all crazy online because I didn’t get on email back on a national holiday.

Just chill out and hold hold onto something solid.

i have my opinions on BF. But, it is what it is and you know that going into it. A short hop on any of the previous year threads is enough. It gets kinda crazy. I avoid the sales now, mostly because I have too many kits as it is. But when I picked stuff up in these sales I didn’t go all crazy online because I didn’t get on email back on a national holiday.

Just chill out and hold hold onto something solid.
... stop being so solid-centric, what about us hybrid people!

Hey, Hey , don't forget the Rubberband powered rockets!!!!!

as far a BS, MOTORS,MOTORs,MOTOrs, MOTors,MOtors and Motors, did I mention MOTORS.
Momomomoooottttors!!!

a5b40750357b442e19701756b49e77f2.jpg

Last edited:
Hey, Hey , don't forget the Rubberband powered rockets!!!!!

as far a BS, MOTORS,MOTORs,MOTOrs, MOTors,MOtors and Motors, did I mention MOTORS.
Momomomoooottttors!!!
I would be remiss if I didn't mention snot rockets. Picture not included.

i have my opinions on BF. But, it is what it is and you know that going into it. A short hop on any of the previous year threads is enough. It gets kinda crazy.

Agreed. I sat out the first few years of BF sales and just watched the action/reaction on the forum. Sure, it is a bit of a leap of faith to jump in for the first time, as it does get crazy and the WM website is not as slick as Amazon Prime. I finally dipped my toe in the BF water last year, had a hiccup, but Tim promptly made it right. So, I will give it a go again this year.

As you have pointed out during the sale we were having issues and even during that time I was trying to answer as many question here on the forum as I could .
However over 3000 emails were sent out to log into the new website and it didn't work. How many return emails do you think I got in the next 15 minutes telling me it didn't work.
So I didn't even try to respond at that time.
Since then I am still going through the emails and trying to respond to them but the problems are not all fixed yet.
I am sorry you feel your problem was not address quick enough.
Once again thank you for your patience

Hi Tim,

You're still going through orders and adjusting the prices correct? I know you are probably swamped with orders, but I thought I'd ask before tomorrow. Thanks again for the sale and the new website is a needed improvement.

Thanks again,

John Seybold

Glad to hear its all getting sorted. Ignor my email questions then. Lol. Thanks for all your responses.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

Another activation eMail came through this morning .. worked as intended and done now .

Shows my addy and looks ready to go ..when I click manage memberships it still says no memberships - fyi

Kenny

Tim, I made an order for the Blackhawk 38 on Wednesday night but it was without any of the WM club discounts applied. I never got the activation e-mail and sent you an e-mail about it. Waited till late and didn't see anything so I made the order anyway. Will you apply the sale prices manually like the old site?

Thanks

Back