Help Support RocketryForum by donating using the link above or becoming a Supporting Member.


Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 330 of 482
  1. #301
    Join Date
    30th April 2012
    Location
    St. Louis, MO.
    Posts
    676
    Quote Originally Posted by rockets View Post
    HELP!!!!!!!!! It's not showing the discounts in the checkout cart!! What should I do??????


    Thanks,
    Are you talking about Black Saturday sale prices or are you talking about Wildman Club Black Saturday prices?

    If Club prices, did you log in?

    Mike Walsh
    NAR L3 - 07/27/2013

  2. #302
    Join Date
    18th November 2014
    Location
    Somewhere in Ohio
    Posts
    947
    Quote Originally Posted by mrwalsh85 View Post
    Are you talking about Black Saturday sale prices or are you talking about Wildman Club Black Saturday prices?

    If Club prices, did you log in?
    I'm not talking about the club prices.


    Thanks,

    Andrew - 14 year old rocketeer who loves to watch and fly model rockets all year long!!!
    2018 - 663.62 Ns _ Biggest motor, AT H115DM, (CATO on pad), highest flight around 3,500' - TRA Member #17056 - NAR Member #94787
    Owner, Andrew's Rocketry Shop - andrewsrocketryshop.blogspot.com

  3. #303
    Join Date
    8th August 2014
    Location
    Rockford, IL
    Posts
    2,408
    Go direct to the site
    wildmanrocketry.com
    -CzTeacherMan
    TRA #15280 - QCRS, Tripoli Wisconsin, WOOSH
    Level 1 - 9/28/2014 Wildman Sport on CTI H163 White Thunder
    Level 2 - 5/23/2015 Wildman 3" Darkstar CTI J400 Smoky Sam
    First Mile+ & Mach+ - 9/25/2015 Wildman Punisher CTI J360 Skidmark
    Level 3 - 5/15/2016 Wildman Gizmo XL-DD-V CTI M1540 Imax

  4. #304
    Join Date
    17th January 2011
    Location
    Spring Green WI
    Posts
    2,792
    Quote Originally Posted by mrwalsh85 View Post
    Are you talking about Black Saturday sale prices or are you talking about Wildman Club Black Saturday prices?

    If Club prices, did you log in?
    I think you place the order than WM will make adjustments. Not sure if you ding PayPal?
    TRA 2225
    TWA
    QCRS
    WOOSH

  5. #305
    Join Date
    8th August 2014
    Location
    Rockford, IL
    Posts
    2,408
    Phone is being answered!
    -CzTeacherMan
    TRA #15280 - QCRS, Tripoli Wisconsin, WOOSH
    Level 1 - 9/28/2014 Wildman Sport on CTI H163 White Thunder
    Level 2 - 5/23/2015 Wildman 3" Darkstar CTI J400 Smoky Sam
    First Mile+ & Mach+ - 9/25/2015 Wildman Punisher CTI J360 Skidmark
    Level 3 - 5/15/2016 Wildman Gizmo XL-DD-V CTI M1540 Imax

  6. #306
    Join Date
    18th February 2009
    Posts
    1,618
    the sale prices are not showing for non club members it is working for club members.
    we will adjust the prices and issue refunds after the sale.
    we have already done that for all of the Wednesday sales
    also haz mat is not working either .
    We have added a hazmat button to haz to your cart, please use it to make your order go through.
    as smoothly as possible
    Thank You
    Tim Lehr
    Just Fly It
    Wildman Hobbies
    http://www.wildmanrocketry.com/

  7. #307
    Join Date
    30th April 2012
    Location
    St. Louis, MO.
    Posts
    676
    Wonder if I need to buy a Junior to qualify for the two stage upgrade. I have a Junior at home already.... Just need the upgrade.
    Mike Walsh
    NAR L3 - 07/27/2013

  8. #308
    Join Date
    18th February 2009
    Posts
    1,618
    Quote Originally Posted by rockets View Post
    I'm not talking about the club prices.


    Thanks,
    call
    Tim Lehr
    Just Fly It
    Wildman Hobbies
    http://www.wildmanrocketry.com/

  9. #309
    Join Date
    22nd February 2013
    Location
    Garland, TX
    Posts
    3,773
    Quote Originally Posted by rockets View Post
    I'm not talking about the club prices.


    Thanks,
    Never mind, Tim on the case...
    www.labratrocketry.com
    Straightforward solutions for the "little things", so you can get the most out of your time in the field.

  10. #310
    Join Date
    22nd February 2013
    Location
    Garland, TX
    Posts
    3,773
    Also, awesome sale Tim and Jackie! Can't wait to get my grubby hands on that Falcon 3. You made my day.
    www.labratrocketry.com
    Straightforward solutions for the "little things", so you can get the most out of your time in the field.

  11. #311
    Join Date
    20th February 2009
    Location
    Cayuga, Indiana
    Posts
    12,882
    Hey, for one that has gone through these sales like for a decade. This was great! Website did not crash. Website was responsive. All links I had in the email worked. Checkout was smooth and worked first time. Prices were not shown discounted, but I am sure Wildman will charge my card correctly. All-in-all a great experience!

    From the Ether...
    L3, TRA #11847
    Tripoli Indiana #132
    Tripoli Central Illinois #59
    Central Illinois Aerospace (NAR) #527
    Chicago Rocket Mafia, "Big Bucks" Dixon
    ___________________________________

    Quiet little voices creep into my head. -- We Were Promised Jetpacks

  12. #312
    Join Date
    8th August 2014
    Location
    Rockford, IL
    Posts
    2,408
    The sale is so good, I think I need another Demon... A Blue one and a 6" one... Oh man. The wife is going to need a better excuse than, "But Tim said so!"
    -CzTeacherMan
    TRA #15280 - QCRS, Tripoli Wisconsin, WOOSH
    Level 1 - 9/28/2014 Wildman Sport on CTI H163 White Thunder
    Level 2 - 5/23/2015 Wildman 3" Darkstar CTI J400 Smoky Sam
    First Mile+ & Mach+ - 9/25/2015 Wildman Punisher CTI J360 Skidmark
    Level 3 - 5/15/2016 Wildman Gizmo XL-DD-V CTI M1540 Imax

  13. #313
    Join Date
    15th February 2017
    Location
    Andover, IL
    Posts
    78
    BOOM just placed order
    54/1706 Special
    38/600 Special
    rms-29/40-120
    Blackhawk 38
    and cool spool
    Special thanks to Aerotech and Wildman I won a $250 gift card from aerotech at Midwest Power what better time and place to use it and score some Aerotech hardware
    Tripoli #16947
    L1 - 2/18/17 - Loc V2 3.9 - H143
    L2 - 4/15/17 - MAC Firestick XL - J381
    QCRS

  14. #314
    Join Date
    18th November 2014
    Location
    Somewhere in Ohio
    Posts
    947
    Sweet sale Tim & Jackie!! I really like it!
    I ordred:
    Aero-Tech G75-7M
    Aerotech H115DM (for my cert flight)
    ______________________
    I didn't get a discount at the checkout, but I'm sure that'll be fixed.


    Thanks,
    Andrew - 14 year old rocketeer who loves to watch and fly model rockets all year long!!!
    2018 - 663.62 Ns _ Biggest motor, AT H115DM, (CATO on pad), highest flight around 3,500' - TRA Member #17056 - NAR Member #94787
    Owner, Andrew's Rocketry Shop - andrewsrocketryshop.blogspot.com

  15. #315
    Join Date
    20th January 2009
    Location
    Johnson City, NY
    Posts
    2,091
    Well, spent too much....
    Rocket Addict
    More...more...I'm still not satisfied (T. Lehrer)

  16. #316
    Join Date
    1st October 2013
    Location
    Chicagoland
    Posts
    287
    Quote Originally Posted by dixontj93060 View Post
    Hey, for one that has gone through these sales like for a decade. This was great! Website did not crash. Website was responsive. All links I had in the email worked. Checkout was smooth and worked first time. Prices were not shown discounted, but I am sure Wildman will charge my card correctly. All-in-all a great experience!

    From the Ether...
    +1 on that!
    I will admit that i was concerned with the new website on a day like this, but Tim's elves did a fantastic job! I'm certain there were a couple of long days in there but the experience was super.
    Thanks again to Tim, Jackie and the gang.
    NAR 96683 TRA 16059
    L1 and L2 3" Wildman
    L3 4" Broken Arrow

  17. #317
    Join Date
    14th April 2015
    Location
    Enumclaw, WA
    Posts
    1,700
    Just got done, website worked beautifully, awesome deals, and I managed to actually be a good boy and resist getting another kit (just barely though). Hopefully the Rocketpoxy is up to the task on my Drago kit to handle that K2050ST headed my way!


    And yes, still spent too much.........hard not to with killer prices like that. I figure my new motors can keep me company when I end up having to spend a few nights on the couch if the wife sees the bill.
    Ryan Winslow
    Level 1 5/28/16 3" kitbash Patriot H128W
    Level 2 5/13/17 Polecat 4" BBIII J270W

  18. #318
    Join Date
    19th February 2017
    Location
    The world, probably
    Posts
    662
    Quote Originally Posted by rockets View Post
    Sweet sale Tim & Jackie!! I really like it!
    I ordred:
    Aero-Tech G75-7M
    Aerotech H115DM (for my cert flight)
    ______________________
    I didn't get a discount at the checkout, but I'm sure that'll be fixed.


    Thanks,
    I've had my eyes on that H115 for a long time... I got a bunch of Pro29 motors just to make you jealous

    I got my L1 motor as well- an H90 classic. Just think- once you're L1 you can fly two different skidmarks- 2g G80 and 3g G106!

    Sent from my LGL44VL using Rocketry Forum mobile app
    NAR #104043, Jr L1 - 3/18/18
    www.crmrc.org

    Director of Impressive Titles, ArdIU Flight Computer Project:
    lithosphererocketry at gmail dot com

  19. #319
    Join Date
    8th August 2014
    Location
    Rockford, IL
    Posts
    2,408
    Quote Originally Posted by Flyfalcons View Post
    Just got done, website worked beautifully, awesome deals, and I managed to actually be a good boy and resist getting another kit (just barely though). Hopefully the Rocketpoxy is up to the task on my Drago kit to handle that K2050ST headed my way!
    RocketPoxy is definitely up to the task! Which Drago did you snag? 6" Ultimate? 4"XL?
    -CzTeacherMan
    TRA #15280 - QCRS, Tripoli Wisconsin, WOOSH
    Level 1 - 9/28/2014 Wildman Sport on CTI H163 White Thunder
    Level 2 - 5/23/2015 Wildman 3" Darkstar CTI J400 Smoky Sam
    First Mile+ & Mach+ - 9/25/2015 Wildman Punisher CTI J360 Skidmark
    Level 3 - 5/15/2016 Wildman Gizmo XL-DD-V CTI M1540 Imax

  20. #320
    Join Date
    11th February 2017
    Location
    south Florida
    Posts
    634
    I was able to place an order, cart showed the regular prices. After I ordered, got the email saying we should add $32 for hazmat. Should I place a new order for just the hazmat, or will it be factored in when the discount is calculated?

    "Amex declined the sale and sent me a fraud alert."
    I didn't get a fraud alert but both a Visa and a Mastercard were declined. Third card worked.

    Thanks for the sale!

    L1 3/25/17 H135 Wildman Darkstar Jr
    L2 8/12/17 J180 LOC Expediter
    L3 3/17/18 M1350 Painkiller Max

  21. #321
    Join Date
    14th April 2015
    Location
    Enumclaw, WA
    Posts
    1,700
    Quote Originally Posted by CzTeacherMan View Post
    RocketPoxy is definitely up to the task! Which Drago did you snag? 6" Ultimate? 4"XL?
    I got one of the first 4XLs when they were released last year. Been sitting in my garage for a year now. "Shame!..........Shame!..........Shame!" But it's next on my build list after I finish the Estes Shuttle and after I get the glue shipped to me (been waiting to get better epoxy than Bob Smith before tackling it).
    Ryan Winslow
    Level 1 5/28/16 3" kitbash Patriot H128W
    Level 2 5/13/17 Polecat 4" BBIII J270W

  22. #322
    Join Date
    22nd September 2014
    Posts
    2,559
    Seriously, how can I tell which Cesaroni motors I can buy on sale?
    - punishing the punishers, nuking the nukes -

  23. #323
    Join Date
    8th August 2014
    Location
    Rockford, IL
    Posts
    2,408
    Quote Originally Posted by billdz View Post
    I was able to place an order, cart showed the regular prices. After I ordered, got the email saying we should add $32 for hazmat. Should I place a new order for just the hazmat, or will it be factored in when the discount is calculated?

    "Amex declined the sale and sent me a fraud alert."
    I didn't get a fraud alert but both a Visa and a Mastercard were declined. Third card worked.

    Thanks for the sale!
    If your contact info is accurate with the account, they'll contact you after the sale to make all necessary adjustments.
    -CzTeacherMan
    TRA #15280 - QCRS, Tripoli Wisconsin, WOOSH
    Level 1 - 9/28/2014 Wildman Sport on CTI H163 White Thunder
    Level 2 - 5/23/2015 Wildman 3" Darkstar CTI J400 Smoky Sam
    First Mile+ & Mach+ - 9/25/2015 Wildman Punisher CTI J360 Skidmark
    Level 3 - 5/15/2016 Wildman Gizmo XL-DD-V CTI M1540 Imax

  24. #324
    Join Date
    8th August 2014
    Location
    Rockford, IL
    Posts
    2,408
    Quote Originally Posted by watermelonman View Post
    Seriously, how can I tell which Cesaroni motors I can buy on sale?
    All of them.
    -CzTeacherMan
    TRA #15280 - QCRS, Tripoli Wisconsin, WOOSH
    Level 1 - 9/28/2014 Wildman Sport on CTI H163 White Thunder
    Level 2 - 5/23/2015 Wildman 3" Darkstar CTI J400 Smoky Sam
    First Mile+ & Mach+ - 9/25/2015 Wildman Punisher CTI J360 Skidmark
    Level 3 - 5/15/2016 Wildman Gizmo XL-DD-V CTI M1540 Imax

  25. #325
    Join Date
    20th January 2009
    Location
    British Columbia, Canada
    Posts
    821
    It all worked okay except the LOC kits either sold out instantly or never showed the sale prices. Wildman kits showed the sale prices once the time was right.
    A Shopify issue means I won't get what I was ordering. It hosed addresses and set off fraud alerts on my card. Not Wildman's fault. My fault for trying to save time by saving addresses.
    I got the main stuff I wanted on Wednesday anyway.
    Thanks!
    Len Bryan
    CAR-ACF S620 L3, NAR 98782 L2, Tripoli 10220 L2

  26. #326
    Join Date
    8th August 2014
    Location
    Rockford, IL
    Posts
    2,408
    Quote Originally Posted by Flyfalcons View Post
    I got one of the first 4XLs when they were released last year. Been sitting in my garage for a year now. "Shame!..........Shame!..........Shame!" But it's next on my build list after I finish the Estes Shuttle and after I get the glue shipped to me (been waiting to get better epoxy than Bob Smith before tackling it).
    Oh yeah! I built mine, but haven't had a chance to fly it yet. Been built and waiting since last DECEMBER! Ugh.
    That Estes Shuttle is a labor of love, I hear. It takes a modeler's mentality. You're posting pictures, right? I wanna see what it takes to make one.
    Have fun!
    -CzTeacherMan
    TRA #15280 - QCRS, Tripoli Wisconsin, WOOSH
    Level 1 - 9/28/2014 Wildman Sport on CTI H163 White Thunder
    Level 2 - 5/23/2015 Wildman 3" Darkstar CTI J400 Smoky Sam
    First Mile+ & Mach+ - 9/25/2015 Wildman Punisher CTI J360 Skidmark
    Level 3 - 5/15/2016 Wildman Gizmo XL-DD-V CTI M1540 Imax

  27. #327
    Join Date
    8th August 2014
    Location
    Rockford, IL
    Posts
    2,408
    Quote Originally Posted by Len B View Post
    It all worked okay except the LOC kits either sold out instantly or never showed the sale prices. Wildman kits showed the sale prices once the time was right.
    A Shopify issue means I won't get what I was ordering. It hosed addresses and set off fraud alerts on my card. Not Wildman's fault. My fault for trying to save time by saving addresses.
    I got the main stuff I wanted on Wednesday anyway.
    Thanks!
    Can you call in? Jackie's taking calls to resolve this kind of stuff.
    Glad you got most of what you wanted.
    -CzTeacherMan
    TRA #15280 - QCRS, Tripoli Wisconsin, WOOSH
    Level 1 - 9/28/2014 Wildman Sport on CTI H163 White Thunder
    Level 2 - 5/23/2015 Wildman 3" Darkstar CTI J400 Smoky Sam
    First Mile+ & Mach+ - 9/25/2015 Wildman Punisher CTI J360 Skidmark
    Level 3 - 5/15/2016 Wildman Gizmo XL-DD-V CTI M1540 Imax

  28. #328
    Join Date
    20th January 2009
    Location
    British Columbia, Canada
    Posts
    821
    Quote Originally Posted by CzTeacherMan View Post
    Can you call in? Jackie's taking calls to resolve this kind of stuff.
    Glad you got most of what you wanted.
    Not a big enough deal. It's also 5:00 am here so I don't want to get on the phone and wake my wife.
    Especially if she was too curious about what I was doing. LOL!
    Len Bryan
    CAR-ACF S620 L3, NAR 98782 L2, Tripoli 10220 L2

  29. #329
    Join Date
    22nd September 2014
    Posts
    2,559
    Quote Originally Posted by CzTeacherMan View Post
    All of them.
    The sale explicitly calls out in stock and in progress only.

    The web site gives the impression that it is reporting what is in stock. What is in progress?
    - punishing the punishers, nuking the nukes -

  30. #330
    Join Date
    18th November 2014
    Location
    Somewhere in Ohio
    Posts
    947
    Quote Originally Posted by LithosphereRocketry View Post
    I've had my eyes on that H115 for a long time... I got a bunch of Pro29 motors just to make you jealous

    I got my L1 motor as well- an H90 classic. Just think- once you're L1 you can fly two different skidmarks- 2g G80 and 3g G106!

    Sent from my LGL44VL using Rocketry Forum mobile app
    Hehe, yeah, I was going to get a CTI G54R and a CTI G225V but they sold out within a couple minutes time.. It seemed like those Pro 29 motors sold out in a heartbeat.
    I went behind schedule when there was confusion in my order, but I think it's best that I didn't order any other motors, because I spent way too much money! $$$
    And lastly, I've had that H115 in my eyes ever since a club launch in April.. That should be a sweet motor.



    Thanks,

    Andrew - 14 year old rocketeer who loves to watch and fly model rockets all year long!!!
    2018 - 663.62 Ns _ Biggest motor, AT H115DM, (CATO on pad), highest flight around 3,500' - TRA Member #17056 - NAR Member #94787
    Owner, Andrew's Rocketry Shop - andrewsrocketryshop.blogspot.com

Similar Threads

  1. wildman mini wildchild build questions, new w wildman kits
    By genzod in forum High Power Rocketry (HPR)
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 16th April 2013, 01:29 AM
  2. Rocketry Holiday Sales
    By jadebox in forum Vendor Display
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 16th November 2012, 01:04 AM
  3. The Wildman rocket by Hawk Mountian, sold by Wildman Rocketry
    By flyr98 in forum High Power Rocketry (HPR)
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 25th November 2005, 09:47 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •