Toot Toot

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sabrina

The WildChild
Reaction score
I'm tooting my own horn - I think I'm allowed to do that, aren't I? :smile:

A still frame from my Aerotech Mirage at apogee, 1800 ft over the range at NARAM... and pictures of Me, Mom and our Night rockets, and the medals we won.

Featured in the Nov/Dec. issue of Sport Rocketry Magazine.

:dark: :cool: :dark: :cool: :dark: :cool: :dark: :cool: :dark:

2017-11-07 20.25.18.jpg

2017-11-07 20.24.24.jpg

Congrats! and here I was excited about a mention of my name in the NSL2016 launch coverage, because I hit the "launch control" sign with an oddroc :)

I'm tooting my own horn - I think I'm allowed to do that, aren't I? :smile:

A still frame from my Aerotech Mirage at apogee, 1800 ft over the range at NARAM... and pictures of Me, Mom and our Night rockets, and the medals we won.

Featured in the Nov/Dec. issue of Sport Rocketry Magazine.

:dark: :cool: :dark: :cool: :dark: :cool: :dark: :cool: :dark:

Go you girl. I'm gonna toot my horn too.

Congrats! and here I was excited about a mention of my name in the NSL2016 launch coverage, because I hit the "launch control" sign with an oddroc :)

If it was that little red buzzy monocopter or whatever it was, it almost hit ME. I was standing right there at it. Anyhoo, My Gyro Dragon got featured in the magazine for NSL 2015. It the orange and black curved fin job in the center of the left page. LW calls it my "centerfold" shot.....hehehe My hat's off to both of us Sabrina.

NSL 2015 all.jpg

Awesome, Sabrina! Great photos by and of the Sager clan! Makes me wish we attended as well.

Though that aerial photo of The Big Icky brought back *interesting* memories!

If it was that little red buzzy monocopter or whatever it was, it almost hit ME. I was standing right there at it.

That was mine, yes. Clearly NAR thinks the sign was more important than you. If you were Sabrina, however, their coverage might have changed.

Toot away! I was a full-page shot in one issue of Rockets magazine a couple of years ago. I hope you are an inspiration to other girls to take an interest in this hobby, Sabrina. The worst thing about launch day is being around all that testosterone. :wink:

Wow,, good for you Sabrina...
That's just fantastic...
Well done,, keep up the good work..

Teddy

Some people Tweet, -I toot.

Both cards arrived (plus a cool pin) - so It's official now.

I'd like to thank everyone who helped me, especially my main mentors' "Elvis" and the "Mopar Mystery Man". (aka Sather and Gus)

IMG_20171104_193036_4.jpg2017-12-05 16.39.41.jpg

Nice still frame! and is that a Pink Floyd t-shirt I see in the award picture above? Nice to see that the classics are still being listened to!

Gus picture without his sunglasses, that’s a rare site, thought he still wore them at night

Congrats on your mag photo, I saw it about a month and yelled out to my wife, “Hey there’s the Sager family!!”

Sent from my iPhone using Rocketry Forum

Gus picture without his sunglasses, that’s a rare site, thought he still wore them at night

Congrats on your mag photo, I saw it about a month and yelled out to my wife, “Hey there’s the Sager family!!”

Sent from my iPhone using Rocketry Forum

He only wears them at night when he's sleeping in his truck.

Congratulations. Well Done!

I'm in Tripoli so I don't get the Sport Rocketry magazine, and for some strange reason - my local Hobby Towns (two in my locale) have not sold the magazine for several years.
Guess I'll have to subscribe to keep up on news, they refuse to carry it even though I've asked.

Last edited:
Back