Eggtimer Rocketry Holiday Sale

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cerving

Owner, Eggtimer Rocketry
TRF Sponsor
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks to everyone for making this a great sale! We're busy getting everything together to kit and ship out what we ran out of, thanks for your patience.

It's that time of the year again... time for the annual Eggtimer Rocketry Holiday sale. In keeping with our philosophy of not making you get up at 3:00 a.m. on Black Friday morning or freaking out because you didn't get one of the 10 loss leaders that were sold out ahead of time anyway, our prices are good for the duration of the sale and the sale runs from Saturday Nov. 11th through Monday, Nov. 28th (Cyber Monday). This allows you to pick up those ridiculous rocket kit deals on Black Friday/Saturday AND some sweet electronics to go with them. We have plenty of stock on just about everything, but if we run out we'll make more of them. Of course, the earlier you order the shorter the wait...

This year we have a few new Eggfinder receiver options to add to the mix.

First, we have the previously announced Eggfinder LCD-GPS module, which adds an internal GPS to your existing Eggfinder LCD receiver. In conjunction with the newly-released update for the firmware (you DO have a data cable, right?), it gives you one-device tracking of your rocket. No phone, tablet, Garmin, or anything else needed... the LCD receiver points you to your rocket and tells you how far to go. It also tells you where to look when it goes out of sight and those pesky winds carry it away "somewhere". The Eggfinder LCD-GPS module lists for $40, but we're selling it for $30 during the sale.

Second, we have a new Eggfinder RX "dongle" receiver, which is now frequency-programmable and has a header for a Bluetooth module. Normally, $25, they're on sale for $20, with your choice of either the USB cable (for laptop use) or Bluetooth (recommended for Android use with Rocket Locator or similar programs). We also have a case, battery box, and hardware set to go with the Bluetooth option, giving you a handheld Bluetooth receiver... that runs for $8.

OK, without any further ado, here's the deals:

AV Bay Stuff
o Eggtimer Quantum Wifi-enabled flight computer, reg. $40, sale price $30
o Eggtimer Classic flight computer, reg. $35, sale price $25
o Eggtimer Quark deployment controller, reg. $20, sale price $15 (yes, dual-deployment for $15...)
o Eggtimer WiFi-Switch, reg. $20, sale price $15

GPS Trackers
o Eggfinder TX transmitter, reg. $70, sale price $50
o Eggfinder Mini transmitter, reg. $75, sale price $55
o Eggtimer TRS transmitter/flight computer, reg. $90, sale price $70
o Eggfinder LCD receiver, reg. $55, sale price $50
o Eggfinder LCD-GPS add-on (gives you one-device tracking!), reg. $40, sale price $30
o Eggfinder RX "dongle" receiver, your choice of USB cable or Bluetooth module, reg. $25, sale price $20

GPS/LCD Starter Sets
o Eggfinder LCD Starter Set (TX transmitter & LCD receiver), reg. $120, sale price $100
o Eggtimer TRS Starter Set (Eggtimer TRS transmitter/flight computer & LCD receiver), reg. $140, sale price $120

and a new one for those of you who want to use Android Rocket Locator...

o Eggfinder Bluetooth Starter Set (TX transmitter, RX receiver with Bluetooth module, case, and hardware), reg. $98, sale price $75

As usual, thanks for all your support!

Cris Erving
Eggtimer Rocketry

Last edited:
It's that time of the year again...

Details to follow.

Cris Erving

Tease ...

UBp5X3hUor6l.jpg

It's that time of the year again...

Details to follow.

Cris Erving
Eggtimer Rocketry

I know I need the GPS for the EggFinder LCD receiver......hmmmm what else do I need to add to my Eggcollection?

For those of you that have not tried out any of Chris' kits, they are Eggstrodinary. Seriously, his electronics kits have made High Power Rocketry more fun for me. His step by step instructions are easy to follow (almost too easy), the functionality it almost unmatched in my opinion. I've even used the Quantum as a launch controller in a pinch as it's test mode has a very nice countdown feature after you pass the safety passcode.

If you have every built any electronics, or want to start, this is a great way. And what more satisfaction can you have than... Yeah, I build that beautiful rocket and all of the electronics for it's successful flight!!

Save some of your rocketry black Friday money for some EggStuff!

Yeah I need the GPS thingy for my other GPS thingy. And maybe a Quark or two. WiFi switch maybe..

Pun class 101:

"This thread has some great eggsamples of eggsactly the kind of puns I'm looking for!"

hahahahahahaha

Oppss,,

sorry Cris... ( no "h" )

Opps,, sorry about that too..
I don't think anybody noticed..

Ima place my order early next week..
Please don't scramb-- aww ferget it..

Teddy

My original idea for packaging Eggtimer Rocketry products was a blister pack with a half-egg bubble, I decided that was a little too corny (and a lot too expensive). I guess maybe it WASN'T too corny after all... :)

This is what killed your husband, Mrs. Exactimator. We found him face down in front of his computer with this thread of really bad egg puns on screen. We figure he made it to about post 17 before he cracked.

Back