Secret Santa 2017

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have an extra flag on my mailbox that comes up when the mail lady (whom I refer to as the great satan, but that's another story) has opened the door to put in my mail. I saw it was up, and in my surprise I ran to the box only to find.....nothing except an advertisement. Will Friday yield me both Star Wars Episode 8 AND a package from my Secret Santa? Time will tell...

I will say though that someone has gotten a package from this Secret North Pole Station....

I have an extra flag on my mailbox that comes up when the mail lady (whom I refer to as the great satan, but that's another story) has opened the door to put in my mail. I saw it was up, and in my surprise I ran to the box only to find.....nothing except an advertisement. Will Friday yield me both Star Wars Episode 8 AND a package from my Secret Santa? Time will tell...

I will say though that someone has gotten a package from this Secret North Pole Station....

Was just Star Wars today....and watching the cattle drive....the delivery elves are busy, I saw them everywhere today, and you can't find parking anywhere near the post office.

Daughter handed me a box from Secret Santa when she brought in today's mail. Says it is wrapped inside, but I think I'll wait a few days before I remove the mailing box.
Papa Elf, mark me as received! Thank You Secret Santa!

I have officially received my Secret Santa, looks like four rockets will be built this winter! Its from madcow, that will be my 8th madcow kit!

The final donation for the papa elf special arrived today. I got everything packed up and one huge box and it will be mailed tomorrow. I will update the list tonight!

This afternoon, I became very confused. I watched a U-Haul truck pull into my driveway. I had to ask myself, "Am a moving again?"

The answer being no, I went to see what was going on. It was a UPS Delivery Elf! They apparently have so much volume this time of year that they had to rent extra trucks. That being said, my Secret Santa has delivered. Do I open it today? Or do I wait until a week from today? Considering I have to run into the grocery store and get the rest of what I need for chili tonight, my senses are elsewhere. I can wait until next week...

Best part of it....my dog didn't eat what the delivery elf brought! Although, she is eyeballing the box...

Received.

Awfully big box for what I believe is in it. Perhaps there is treachery afoot?

Sent from my iPhone using Rocketry Forum

Gift was ordered about a week ago. Trying to be vague to keep guessing hard, haha.

12X4X13 inches from Art Applewhite rocketry. I'm dying to know what's in the box! :impatient:
I guess I'll find out on Christmas!! :)
:candy::candy::tree::tree::tree::snowman::snowman::snowman::merry-christmas::merry-christmas::merry-christmas::hohoho::hohoho::hohoho::santa-smile::santa-smile::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake:

Thanks,

I doubt anyone sent anything bigger than the papa elf special. Dont remember exact specs but it was in the ball park of 1 ft tall, 1.5 ft wide, and around 4ft long. Cost around $55 to ship cheapest option with usps.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J326AZ using Rocketry Forum mobile app

:pop:

Gonna be some happy folks in a few hours. Hate that I missed it this year. Gonna be lurking to see what everyone gets.

:tree:

Merry Christmas folks. :hohoho:

I got a 38mm stealth!! :)
My guess is: dr wogz.

Special thanks to my SS!!
Merry Christmas! :)

Thanks,

I just opened up a 4” madcow agm 33 pike !

Santa is real ! This wasn’t on my list and I have always wanted this kit!

Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Rocketry Forum

It's a Madcow Momba! Way cool. Thx Secret Santa.

And my guess as to my SS? I'll go with BMG22. (Short Nic, easy to type....)

Back