Secret Santa 2017

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I should think the enforcement elves would be understanding in such circumstances.

If I can believe the USPS Delivery Elves and the tracking number they gave me, someone should be getting a package tomorrow.

I'm a week off of an MRI that I still haven't heard the results of, and add to that I found out the other day my last paycheck bounced. I'm stressed out enough this week that if my Secret Santa gift arrives here tomorrow I would probably break a rule and open it.

I should think the enforcement elves would be understanding in such circumstances.

I hear enforcement elves and have visions of that scene from Christmas Vacation where the cops raided the Griswolds.....

I think you can put me in the recieved section. There was a package from Mad Cow waiting for me yesterday. I don’t think I ordered anything from Mad Cow.

I arrived home from school to find a box from Chris Short waiting for me :)

My spider-senses tell me that it has propellant for me.

Mark me as received, I found a box on my porch yesterday morning. It is already under the tree!

2 weeks to go.

I see no distinguishing marks on my box, so if the perpetrator would like to confess now, it'll save us time.

Is there any way of distinguishing between the boxes? Size? Shape?

Sent from my iPhone using Rocketry Forum

Ooooooh, if we're having a guessing game I'm going to guess:
DeepOvertone
Danh
dr wogz
______

Thanks,

I'm real excited about this year's Papa Elf Special. Just got word from one Donor, they are sending me something very special. Once I get it, the big prize box (or boxes, might need two boxes) will be shipped out. I cant guarantee a Christmas Delivery but it will be worth it. Trust me :)

Back