Secret Santa 2017

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Papa Elf made a mistake. I accidentally assigned someone to themselves. This is what happens when I get up earlier than Mrs Elf wanted just to get the e-mails out.

Anyway, is there anyone that has not ordered anything want to trade their recipient?

Thanks,

Papa Elf

Email received. It took me awhile to decide what to get for my recipient. Everything I was looking at I wanted for myself.... :facepalm:
However, I was able to get my act together and the selected item has been procured.

Peace,
Tobor

Email received, gift ordered (and shipped), email sent to Papa Elf.

Sent from my iPad using Rocketry Forum

If anyone gets a lump of coal, look at it not as a "lump of coal for a bad grumpy rocketeer", but as the start to your new "steam powered" L3 behemoth!!

:D

I wish if we could give hints on what and who were sending.
Not sure if it's allowed, though.
Anyway, the gift I ordered should arrive sometime next week.
Thanks,

Hold off on the hints just now. It's more fun to try and guess after you receive your gift and get on some sort of CSI: TRF level investigation to try and find who shipped your gift when.

My gift will be outbound today. :)

Gift selected and logistics coordinated.

Hope the recipient enjoys and makes good use of it!

I finally started work on last years SS gift I received. Don’t know what that spells for this years.....

Sent from my iPhone using Rocketry Forum

Got confirmation that my recipients’s elf-crafted presents have departed Santa’s airspace and are inbound at this time.

I too have received word that Santa’s workshop has dispatched his goodies to a certain someone.

Gift purchased and loaded on the Sleigh. Hope my victim....errrr, recipient likes what they see on Christmas morn! :snowman::hohoho::happydeer:

WOW!! :santa-smile: Santa must be have brought out the 'ol Rocket Powered Sled this year. A package marked "TRF Secret Santa" showed up on the front porch this evening. :present: Let the waiting game begin. Thank you Secret Santa!! :merry-christmas:

Have confirmation that the package has been loaded into Wonka Vision and is transmitting. (I really hope this one doesn't come out like a big chocolate covered hamster...)

just completed my order....it's on the way to my house so I can add some stuff to the box....

Package received from Santas sleigh. My girlfriend will be wrapping it and placing it under the tree for me! Package is long and skinny so I'm guessing rocket!! Many thanks to my SS for whatever is in there! Email Sent.

Back