What does a nerd dress up as for halloween?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blackbrandt

That Darn College Student
Reaction score
Well, typical me, I procrastinated till the last second for our floor's Halloween party.

So what does a computer nerd do?

N1euzYg.jpg

I'm only a little bit sorry.

Matt, make a paper DUNCE hat and put your shirt & pants on backwards.

OH...don't forget the lipstick........:eyepop:....:bat:

True nerds do not dress up.

Sent from my iPhone using Rocketry Forum

On a related note, while walking the boys around the neighborhood last night, I asked my 9 yo if I could have a box of Nerds. He said: "No, that would be cannibalism!"...touche Jerk.

I have no one to blame but myself. Clearly the dark sense of humor, and general smart ass-iness is wearing off.

Last edited:
On a related note, while walking the boys around the neighborhood last night, I asked my 9 yo if I could have a box of Nerds. He said: "No, that would be cannibalism!"...touche Jerk.

Now that is truly funny. Pretty quick-witted for a 9 year old too.

You might be in trouble in the future.

Why does it print the 1 at the end. you print Last minute costume in the else statement then send a "1" to the print statement that called the def.

Last edited:
Why does it print the 1 at the end. you print Last minute costume in the else statement then send a "1" to the print statement that called the def.

That print statement at the end is printing the output of halloween_costume(lazy). Lazy is the parameter being called. When the print statement is called, the halloween_costume function runs with the value inside the parentheses for the variable lazy. As lazy == 1 (aka lazy is true), then the last_minute costume is the output.

Now that is truly funny. Pretty quick-witted for a 9 year old too.

You might be in trouble in the future.

In the future? I'm in trouble now! I am sure many people have that moment when they realize their kids are smarter than them, not that they know more stuff, but have more underlying brain power. Happened to me with both of them before they were 5. When they figure it out, we're completely done for.

Last edited:
Yes, I got that, I was wondering why the print statement at the end instead of just calling the def. It seemed like a bug to me.

I was expecting a six foot tall pocket protector....
Don't ever try to go as a slide rule... the numbers just don't work out.

Ohhhh, I see what you're saying. Sorry, it's been a busy couple of days.

Back